Megavalanche 2018

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Megavalanche 2018
Author Message
Posted: Oct 25, 2012 at 9:03 Quote
I cant wait for the Mega, never done any downhill lol so will be a big learning curve.Eek
Doing it on my Nukeproof Mega AM pro Big Grin

Posted: Nov 1, 2012 at 6:44 Quote
max14221 wrote:
I cant wait for the Mega, never done any downhill lol so will be a big learning curve.Eek
Doing it on my Nukeproof Mega AM pro Big Grin

If you can make it to Ae forrest just south of glasgow, the 'Shredder' and 'A' line are a good DH track to start on. They used to do an uplift - not sure if he still does it though so check first.

I am working on my cardio cos its at hight so the airs thin and its not all DH mentalism unfortunately Big Grin

See you at the PB Beer fest tup

Posted: Jan 1, 2013 at 10:41 Quote
Is it the 15th for registration??

Posted: Jan 2, 2013 at 5:13 Quote
jor4s wrote:
Is it the 15th for registration??

Yes mate Big Grin

What are you doing bike wise?

Posted: Jan 2, 2013 at 5:43 Quote
Going to be taking it on with my new co-factory deal commencal, oooh yeah Smile

Posted: Jan 2, 2013 at 12:22 Quote
k-ron wrote:
jor4s wrote:
Is it the 15th for registration??

Yes mate Big Grin

What are you doing bike wise?

I dont know K...

Ive built a Alpine but I'm trying to sell it. Fancy a covert carbon Smile

Defo taking out the V10 this time though, going to do a few days in Les Gets/morzine.

Posted: Jan 2, 2013 at 14:56 Quote
I'll be on a new SB66 carbon this year.

Training starts next week, aiming for a top 9 qualifier this time so I can hopefully be on one of the front 3 rows for the main race.

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 at 0:46 Quote
HobNob wrote:
I'll be on a new SB66 carbon this year.

Training starts next week, aiming for a top 9 qualifier this time so I can hopefully be on one of the front 3 rows for the main race.

Can I tie a rope from your seat post to my bars?

Would love to be in the front three rows! Smile

Just to finish this time would be good! Nurse Facepalm

Posted: Jan 4, 2013 at 9:51 Quote
I've been training hard this past week in new york, excessive food and drink have set me up a treat for back 3 row qualificationMadder

On the plus side I now own a go pro 3 to film my down fall

Posted: Jan 4, 2013 at 10:18 Quote
jtruslove wrote:
I've been training hard this past week in new york, excessive food and drink have set me up a treat for back 3 row qualificationMadder

On the plus side I now own a go pro 3 to film my down fall

Ha ha me to jay... I've had ten days in morzine over Xmas with tartiflette coming out of my ears!

Need to loose a stone before June!

Posted: Jan 5, 2013 at 11:20 Quote
What age do you have to be to do the mega?

Posted: Jan 6, 2013 at 9:04 Quote
jor4s wrote:
jtruslove wrote:
I've been training hard this past week in new york, excessive food and drink have set me up a treat for back 3 row qualificationMadder

On the plus side I now own a go pro 3 to film my down fall

Ha ha me to jay... I've had ten days in morzine over Xmas with tartiflette coming out of my ears!

Need to loose a stone before June!

haha i have no problem chilling at the back with you fella, with a few beers to help things along, no point loosing weight for that ha

Posted: Jan 6, 2013 at 9:43 Quote
Bendy123 wrote:
What age do you have to be to do the mega?
it's like 16 I think!

Posted: Jan 6, 2013 at 11:19 Quote
What will you have between your legs come the mega?

Here's mine...


Posted: Jan 6, 2013 at 15:12 Quote
I've just sorted the time off work & entered the mountain of hell for the first time & will be entering the mega for the second time when reg opens. If anyone who's done the moh before has any handy info I'd appreciate it, I know this might sound stupid but what do they mean by no split frames, is there anywhere to camp, do they have the same bus service as at the mega etc. The moh looks quite mad & I'm aiming to improve on last years mega time having fixed the chain stuck problem, I hope, I will be testing it a lot, no excuses. Can't wait, its gonna be a blast, if you're going see you there. I'll be on this again, I've only made a few small changes.

Karpiel just after the Mega


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012009
Mobile Version of Website