Coolest trick of all time

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Coolest trick of all time
Author Message
Posted: Jan 2, 2012 at 22:29 Quote
for me, it's got to be grave digging a thread that's been dead for almost a year lol

Posted: Jan 3, 2012 at 11:46 Quote
bordom wrote:
for me, it's got to be grave digging a thread that's been dead for almost a year lol
hippacrit

Posted: Jan 3, 2012 at 20:37 Quote
cameronumf wrote:
bordom wrote:
for me, it's got to be grave digging a thread that's been dead for almost a year lol
hippacrit
doesn't really make a difference now that you've gone and done it lol but either way i think we can let the thread die

Posted: Jan 3, 2012 at 22:05 Quote
bordom wrote:
cameronumf wrote:
bordom wrote:
for me, it's got to be grave digging a thread that's been dead for almost a year lol
hippacrit
doesn't really make a difference now that you've gone and done it lol but either way i think we can let the thread die
sorry what are we talkin aboutVery confused

Posted: Jan 4, 2012 at 16:08 Quote
KONAkid120 wrote:
bordom wrote:
cameronumf wrote:

hippacrit
doesn't really make a difference now that you've gone and done it lol but either way i think we can let the thread die
sorry what are we talkin aboutVery confused
I AM A THREAD SAVER!!

Posted: Jan 4, 2012 at 20:31 Quote
cameronumf wrote:
KONAkid120 wrote:
bordom wrote:
doesn't really make a difference now that you've gone and done it lol but either way i think we can let the thread die
sorry what are we talkin aboutVery confused
I AM A THREAD SAVER!!
WTF dude

Posted: Jan 10, 2012 at 18:07 Quote
I think euro tables look the sweetest.

Posted: Jan 10, 2012 at 22:25 Quote
eather a special flip or a rock bottom

Posted: Jan 26, 2012 at 14:18 Quote
I like the double barbra. 10 points to any one who knows what it is.

Posted: Jan 24, 2013 at 16:03 Quote
how about this ??
nak nak

Posted: Jan 25, 2013 at 1:04 Quote
Moto trick brought to MTB.


Posted: Jan 25, 2013 at 8:42 Quote
KrisFoster wrote:
Moto trick brought to MTB.


I second this. Saw this in a recent video on Pinkbike and it looks awesome on a DJ.

Posted: Jan 25, 2013 at 16:34 Quote
Martin soderstrom sideways nac every time such a sick trick

Posted: Jan 25, 2013 at 17:04 Quote
Hucker's 360 bar hump headbob or his one footed 3s

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.allisports.com/sites/default/files/styles/gallery_small/public/images/uploads/Clark-360-1-foot-dip-640.jpg


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010170
Mobile Version of Website