Bmx losing its flow, and some of its style?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Bmx losing its flow, and some of its style?
Posted: Feb 8, 2008 at 12:13 Quote
object width="425" height="355">param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/C4o3PtYssAo&rel=1">/param>param name="wmode" value="transparent">/param>embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/C4o3PtYssAo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">/embed>/object>

real bmx

Posted: Feb 8, 2008 at 12:18 Quote
keke wrote:
real bmx

Posted: Feb 9, 2008 at 1:08 Quote
^^ Pawoods? ^^

Posted: Feb 9, 2008 at 1:51 Quote
djfivejames wrote:
What a rediculous post...

ya what the point?

Posted: Feb 9, 2008 at 1:52 Quote
djfivejames wrote:
keke wrote:
real bmx
wow.
that is amazing.
literally left me breathless.

Posted: Feb 9, 2008 at 2:08 Quote
rockitonacannondale wrote:
djfivejames wrote:
keke wrote:
real bmx
wow.
that is amazing.
literally left me breathless.

sick riding

Posted: Feb 9, 2008 at 12:33 Quote
check this myspace for more vids from the guy that made that
www.myspace.com/adumomni

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 9:13 Quote
BMX is like at the peak of its popularity, so many more people i know are switching to bmx JUST because of the style and flow. there are so many new tricks and lines being added to a bmxer's riding nowadays, its amazing. for example, look at mike spinner- he just did the first 1080 in competition(and we're talking 2008 here people), this just goes to show how the sport keeps on progressing and getting bigger and bigger.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 10:01 Quote
dubrider wrote:
BMX is like at the peak of its popularity, so many more people i know are switching to bmx JUST because of the style and flow. there are so many new tricks and lines being added to a bmxer's riding nowadays, its amazing. for example, look at mike spinner- he just did the first 1080 in competition(and we're talking 2008 here people), this just goes to show how the sport keeps on progressing and getting bigger and bigger.

Feb. 9, not the worst i've seen...

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 21:21 Quote
I think that the not-so-stylish guys like Scotty Cranmer, Daniel Dhers, and sometimes aaron ross pave the way and throw all the crazy tricks and push the sport, while the style cats like Dakota Roche, Chase Hawk and Mike aitken perfect the tricks and take em to different places.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 21:33 Quote
dubrider wrote:

Go back to the mid 80s, BMX was 25x more popular then compared to now.

Case and point.

Think of how popular skateboarding is now. That's how popular BMX was in the 80s.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 21:35 Quote
Yep. Back then it was all about the mags...

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 6:33 Quote
bmx is coming back again though, there was a macdonalds commercial with a bmxer in it, and i think there some bmxing in a miley cirus video(ew)

turn down the volume and watch...

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 6:40 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
dubrider wrote:

Case and point.

Think of how popular skateboarding is now. That's how popular BMX was in the 80s.

bmx is only popular then because of mountain dew.

jk, but my uncle, havin grown up in that time when flatland was developing( he used to do flatland bmx) he said when he got his bmx, and got pegs on it, all of his friends wanted one! he felt so proud of the pegs and he learned tricks on it

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 14:00 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
dubrider wrote:

Case and point.

if i drink mountain dew i could be as good as thoseguys!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.030728
Mobile Version of Website