Bmx losing its flow, and some of its style?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Bmx losing its flow, and some of its style?
Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 17:27 Quote
justridebikes wrote:
I think that the not-so-stylish guys like Scotty Cranmer, Daniel Dhers, and sometimes aaron ross pave the way and throw all the crazy tricks and push the sport, while the style cats like Dakota Roche, Chase Hawk and Mike aitken perfect the tricks and take em to different places.
tru dat

O+
Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 18:25 Quote
travis99 wrote:
I know the majority of MTBer's are not super stylish or flowy but Andreu deffinetly is.
Not. If you're looking for mtb-ers with style and flow, Andreu is not a good example. Check out Jimmy Pratt.

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 18:28 Quote
truffles wrote:
travis99 wrote:
I know the majority of MTBer's are not super stylish or flowy but Andreu deffinetly is.
Not. If you're looking for mtb-ers with style and flow, Andreu is not a good example. Check out Jimmy Pratt.

also helps to have flowy jumps

Posted: Aug 25, 2008 at 8:43 Quote
truffles wrote:
travis99 wrote:

ya, dude's got bmx style.

Posted: Aug 25, 2008 at 11:31 Quote
truffles wrote:
travis99 wrote:

Snip on the video*
I don't see why he doesn't just ride a BMX.

O+
Posted: Aug 25, 2008 at 11:33 Quote
justin99 wrote:
truffles wrote:
travis99 wrote:

Snip on the video*
And I don't see why some bmx-er's don't just ride mtb. It's all personal preference, buddy.

Posted: Aug 25, 2008 at 11:36 Quote
truffles wrote:
justin99 wrote:
truffles wrote:

Snip on the video*
And I don't see why some bmx-er's don't just ride mtb. It's all personal preference, buddy.
I know but a BMX would suit him better. But whatever, I don't want to start a big argument here or anything.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022924
Mobile Version of Website