Enduro/AM - The Weight Game

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 12:45 Quote
seraph wrote:
Arnoodles wrote:
seraph wrote:

Get a grip dude. I wasn't commenting on the video at all. Just the fact that you're posting the exact same thing on multiple threads.
You were being serious about calling him out? f*ck, dude. Facepalm

I was making a joke. I went to three different threads and the newest post was the same video posted by WTH with a slightly different caption. Was very spam-botty.

You're a dick-bot. You go from thread to thread rubbing your junk on everything, so I guess you're even.

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 13:10 Quote
That's a perfect description of WTH! Although, I have not heard much of his dingy, lately. Maybe he was taken to the vet and fixed?

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 13:12 Quote
macross87 wrote:
That's a perfect description of WTH! Although, I have not heard much of his dingy, lately. Maybe he was taken to the vet and fixed?

I was talking about Seraph. The constant party pooper ruining everyone's good time with his cheer.

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 13:31 Quote
macross87 wrote:

This is true!!! I just dingy'ed some brake levers and end caps the other day! Forgot to draw a dick on Fredro's envelope tho. Facepalm

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 18:04 Quote
mbc4386 wrote:
seraph wrote:
Arnoodles wrote:

You were being serious about calling him out? f*ck, dude. Facepalm

I was making a joke. I went to three different threads and the newest post was the same video posted by WTH with a slightly different caption. Was very spam-botty.

You're a dick-bot. You go from thread to thread rubbing your junk on everything, so I guess you're even.

Who are you again? Very confused

Posted: Aug 13, 2017 at 4:42 Quote
Anybody got much experience on the Hope Enduro wheelset. How have they held up?

Would Stans Flows be a better or worse choice?

PS chill out guys it's the internet nobody cares

Posted: Aug 13, 2017 at 7:04 Quote
Aren't Hope wheels re-branded Alex rims? Would rather Hope hubs on Flows or Frequency i25s.

Posted: Aug 13, 2017 at 8:46 Quote
I can't complain about my flows they have been abused by me for 1.5 years and only need light truing from time to time

Posted: Aug 13, 2017 at 12:02 Quote
2018 Specialized enduro 29/650b+

Note the new command post. Angle adjust and more travel.

Travel is back down to 160 for the 29 and it now has a flip chip somewhere to adjust geo

Edit website also has the 650b comp and elite listed

Posted: Aug 13, 2017 at 12:25 Quote
Those rumors and pictures have been posted on a site oversees for a while.. I just logged into the USA site and the 2018 Enduro isn't listed on the North American site yet..

Posted: Aug 13, 2017 at 12:30 Quote
I found a thread on singletrack world. Hopefully Specialized haven't hiked up their prices again because I really like the look of the 650b comp.
Rumours about the dropper have been around for ages, but this is the first picture I've found.

Posted: Aug 13, 2017 at 12:33 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
I found a thread on singletrack world. Hopefully Specialized haven't hiked up their prices again because I really like the look of the 650b comp.
Rumours about the dropper have been around for ages, but this is the first picture I've found.

Also, that site has them listed as 170mm rear travel for the 2 non coil bike..

Posted: Aug 13, 2017 at 12:49 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
jamieridesbikes wrote:

Aye that's the 650b, they've not changed the travel on it . The 29er/650b+ model has gone from 165 out back down to 160

Posted: Aug 13, 2017 at 12:53 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
jamieridesbikes wrote:

Aye that's the 650b, they've not changed the travel on it . The 29er/650b+ model has gone from 165 out back down to 160

Word! Couldn't see that on my phone.. 160mm in a 29er with good geo is aggressive enough.

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.036832
Mobile Version of Website