I hate weak beer.

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 at 17:35 Quote
Axxe wrote:
I hate weak beer.

at the risk of being kicked off this whole site i hate all beer Confused

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 at 18:00 Quote
Bourbon... or just drink water lol

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 at 19:11 Quote
Free beer followed by cold beer are my favorites.

Some beer I drink for hydration. Some for the taste. Some for getting shitty. They have their place..

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 at 19:19 Quote
swan3609 wrote:

Some beer I drink for hydration. Some for the taste. Some for getting shitty. They have their place..

I’ve been lurking long enough to remember when Swan didn’t drink beer

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 at 19:24 Quote
Circe wrote:
swan3609 wrote:

I’ve been lurking long enough to remember when Swan didn’t drink beer

I was more awkward then... Still that awkward, but the beer drinking has made me feel less awkward.

I am amazed that dad and I are still both pretty fit and mostly slim.. We have killed 7 full kegs in our 2 tap kegerator in the last year and a half. Ha

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 at 21:00 Quote
I’m drunk... decided to kill a cheap whisky bottle (black & white) best cheap shit I can get and drink (f*ck JW red and for $10 couldn’t say no)... but decided to go for a bike ride tomorrow, so that’s nice! I miss SoCal, he was really nice, hope his family is fine! Going to
Be riding a smuggler soon! Transition bikes are rad and working with them with meraki bike tours, so that’s rad, hate my job right now... but moving into something different ASAP and I’m overall happy, college is working out, going out of the massive f*ck up I had this month was nice!! I hope everybody is doing great and having a good day! Enjoy the weekend and have fun! If you guys plan on visit CR let me know, if interested in a week of riding we can work something!

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 at 21:07 Quote
its-chris wrote:
I’m drunk... decided to kill a cheap whisky bottle (black & white) best cheap shit I can get and drink (f*ck JW red and for $10 couldn’t say no)... but decided to go for a bike ride tomorrow, so that’s nice! I miss SoCal, he was really nice, hope his family is fine! Going to
Be riding a smuggler soon! Transition bikes are rad and working with them with meraki bike tours, so that’s rad, hate my job right now... but moving into something different ASAP and I’m overall happy, college is working out, going out of the massive f*ck up I had this month was nice!! I hope everybody is doing great and having a good day! Enjoy the weekend and have fun! If you guys plan on visit CR let me know, if interested in a week of riding we can work something!

f*ck yeah bud.. I am about that way with the bike industry right now. Trying to figure out work stuff too and if I want to stay in the industry or not.

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 at 21:25 Quote
swan3609 wrote:

Summit beer, nothing better!

Posted: Aug 24, 2019 at 0:37 Quote
Weareone composites in the midst of producing a bike frame for next year, old news to some no doubt, piqued my interest though

Fantastic article on bike packing.com - truly insightful read - only a mention of frame in 2020 but that is enough

https://bikepacking.com/plog/we-are-one-composites/

Huge respect for this company

Posted: Aug 24, 2019 at 8:24 Quote
You notice the Megatower , Hightower, and Tallboy 4 all have almost exactly the same head tube angle? Discuss.

Posted: Aug 24, 2019 at 8:34 Quote
Circe wrote:
You notice the Megatower , Hightower, and Tallboy 4 all have almost exactly the same head tube angle? Discuss.

Was talking to my rep about this. The idea was that you base your needs on travel alone, with the geo figures being beside the point. I'm not really sure it was the correct rhetoric, but hey.

Posted: Aug 24, 2019 at 9:26 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Circe wrote:

Was talking to my rep about this. The idea was that you base your needs on travel alone, with the geo figures being beside the point. I'm not really sure it was the correct rhetoric, but hey.

Yeah I don't really agree with that. With more travel and a bike designed for more high speed, big hit riding I want a slacker head tube angle. It would be one thing if the flip chip made a significant difference in the geometry, but it really doesn't.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021829
Mobile Version of Website