Enduro/AM - The Weight Game

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
Posted: Dec 22, 2019 at 6:43 Quote
Giro chamber 2 have been my favorite. They typically dry overnight unless absolutely water logged. Fit is damn near perfect for
My flintstone feet.

Posted: Dec 22, 2019 at 7:39 Quote
tangaroo wrote:
Giro chamber 2 have been my favorite. They typically dry overnight unless absolutely water logged. Fit is damn near perfect for
My flintstone feet.

Yeah so that shoe is awesome. My favorite clipless shoe so far.

Go get u some!

Posted: Dec 22, 2019 at 7:49 Quote
The Giro Terraduro Mid is great. With the lace cover they stay pretty dry. They might be discontinued so there are deals all over for them.

Posted: Dec 22, 2019 at 9:33 Quote
nubbs wrote:
tangaroo wrote:
My flintstone feet.

Yeah so that shoe is awesome. My favorite clipless shoe so far.

Go get u some!

Yep.. Mine are like 8 years old at this point.. I have 4 other pairs of clipless shoes and I still reach for my chambers more than half the time.

Posted: Dec 22, 2019 at 9:53 Quote
I love my giro chamber 2’s aswell but if I were looking for dedicated winter clipless shoes I’d get those Shimano ones with the neoprene collar. My friend had them and rated them very highly. The giros definitely aren’t waterproof

Edit: Shimano mw7’s

Posted: Dec 22, 2019 at 10:02 Quote
45 nrth wolvhammer here. Very very good. Definitely not a shoe, but for what we get here, it's perfect.

Posted: Dec 23, 2019 at 2:59 Quote
The chambers look sick. Looking around a bit, I noticed Endura make a cool-looking overshoe that might solve the waterlogging problem too.

Posted: Dec 23, 2019 at 13:09 Quote
riish wrote:
The chambers look sick. Looking around a bit, I noticed Endura make a cool-looking overshoe that might solve the waterlogging problem too.

Plastic grocery bag over your sock and you're set for the waterlogged ride sesh

Posted: Dec 24, 2019 at 17:28 Quote
Man.. I don't "need" a new enduro bike.. But I am starting to think that I might be better off selling my 2018 Enduro and my M9 and just buying a 2020 enduro.

I have the hardtail and the Levo for trail bike duties.. I litterally need a Park/DH bike. And sounds like the Enduro might fill that while also being pedal able.

Looking at numbers and stuff, a 2020 enduro should be a better DH bike than my 2008 M9.

Posted: Dec 24, 2019 at 17:43 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
Man.. I don't "need" a new enduro bike.. But I am starting to think that I might be better off selling my 2018 Enduro and my M9 and just buying a 2020 enduro.

I have the hardtail and the Levo for trail bike duties.. I litterally need a Park/DH bike. And sounds like the Enduro might fill that while also being pedal able.

Looking at numbers and stuff, a 2020 enduro should be a better DH bike than my 2008 M9.
2008 m9?

Posted: Dec 24, 2019 at 17:49 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
swan3609 wrote:

Looking at numbers and stuff, a 2020 enduro should be a better DH bike than my 2008 intense M9.
2008 m9?

Should have been 2011.. Not sure how the phone corrected that. It's one of the early model frames.

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 19:56 Quote
Is this place dead?

Been running One Up flat pedals for the past year or so. Is there anything better on the market?

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 20:03 Quote
Dead, indeed. How are you liking the OneUp Flats? Im behind the flats tech reviews

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 20:41 Quote
Circe wrote:
Is this place dead?

Been running One Up flat pedals for the past year or so. Is there anything better on the market?

The plastic ones are legitits!

But clipless pedals are better, I heard on mtbr...

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 20:47 Quote
I really liked the Deity Tmac pedals I ran on the Stumpjumper. My other favorite is the DMR Vault.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019776
Mobile Version of Website