Enduro/AM - The Weight Game

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 10:52 Quote
After spending an awestruck hour looking over his shit, the only impressive thing about that dude is the volume and magnitude of douchebaggery. Douchebaggery notwithstanding, everything about him from intellect to designs to riding ability is subpar.

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 11:17 Quote
Circe wrote:
I miss Team Robot.

http://theteamrobot.blogspot.com/2014/12/more-ett-cornering-form.html

Charlie's vital podcast was so fantastic.

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 11:38 Quote
I like how in his nomad review he says threaded bottom brackets shouldn't be on modern bikes. He marked the threaded bb as a negative

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 12:42 Quote
ktm87 wrote:
I like how in his nomad review he says threaded bottom brackets shouldn't be on modern bikes. He marked the threaded bb as a negative

also put a f*cking 100mm stem on it and then complained about the handling

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 13:07 Quote
He had a 120mm -15 on it to start to and then moved to the 100

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 13:08 Quote
sosburn wrote:
ktm87 wrote:

also put a f*cking 100mm stem on it and then complained about the handling
He demands a higher level of performance... lol

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 15:24 Quote
Again, to be fair, some of these opinions being referenced are more than half a decade old and he's since switched to shorter stems. Some of his custom fabrications have approximately zero offset between the grip and the steering axis.

We've all held some dumb ideas about geometry and fit in the past. In the future, our current ideas may be seen as dumb.

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 16:04 Quote
R-M-R wrote:
Again, to be fair, some of these opinions being referenced are more than half a decade old and he's since switched to shorter stems. Some of his custom fabrications have approximately zero offset between the grip and the steering axis.

We've all held some dumb ideas about geometry and fit in the past. In the future, our current ideas may be seen as dumb.

And that’s how we found out that R-M-R was secretly P-D-V. Turn the R into a P, the D into an M, and R into a V. Coincidence? I think not.

:p

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 16:08 Quote
Accidental double post. Deleted.

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 16:54 Quote
Circe wrote:
R-M-R wrote:

And that’s how we found out that R-M-R was secretly P-D-V. Turn the R into a P, the D into an M, and R into a V. Coincidence? I think not.

:p

And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren t for you meddling kids

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 21:09 Quote
R-M-R wrote:

Off topic but have you and I ever crossed paths? I mean there are only so many people in the Calgary cycling community?

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 21:34 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
Off topic but have you and I ever crossed paths? I mean there are only so many people in the Calgary cycling community?

Do we even have a topic at this point? I'll send you a direct message.

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 22:25 Quote
Zwift..

Anyone else doing it? I hit 220 today and need to get some legs back underneath me..

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 1:24 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
Zwift..

Anyone else doing it? I hit 220 today and need to get some legs back underneath me..

Oh look, the token ebiker on the thread became chubby. Ironic?

Jk

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 1:43 Quote
Circe wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
Zwift..

Oh look, the token ebiker on the thread became chubby. Ironic?

Jk

I almost said something when I posted because I knew that was coming...

I was going to sandbag the NAEC ebike class. Then I had a few buddies who where podium level pros decide to race the Ebike cat too.. So now I have to actually not be as fat.

But I did kinda want to hit the 220in2020 and then see where I could get down to from there.. 200 would probably be a pretty healthy weight for me BMX racing and the few odd Enduro and DH races.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020144
Mobile Version of Website