Enduro/AM - The Weight Game

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
Posted: Apr 20, 2021 at 16:41 Quote
fantaman wrote:
Interessting collab between Pole & Intend experimenting with fork offset/angle.

Flashback to the Odyssey Director...

Posted: Apr 20, 2021 at 16:46 Quote
Circe wrote:
Best home repair stand? I want a Feedback Pro but they've been out of stock ....forever.
I had a buddy weld me up a 3x3 beam on to a base plate and mounted a park head on it. Been going strong forever and was under $200 total between the park clamp and the materials.

Posted: Apr 20, 2021 at 17:42 Quote
Circe wrote:
Best home repair stand? I want a Feedback Pro but they've been out of stock ....forever.
PCS-10

Feedback stands suck and I wish I hadn't bought my Sport Mechanic. It's terrible, but just passable enough that I can't justify buying a PCS-10.

Posted: Apr 20, 2021 at 20:02 Quote
Nobble wrote:
Circe wrote:
PCS-10

Feedback stands suck and I wish I hadn't bought my Sport Mechanic. It's terrible, but just passable enough that I can't justify buying a PCS-10.

That’s what I have. I think it’s a pile. Head is ok. Stand itself is tippy and feels low quality.

I would do the metal base, like you see in shops but my garage is too small to have a stand permanently affixed.

Well, it’s not too small. I just have too many other toys.

Posted: Apr 20, 2021 at 20:22 Quote
Circe wrote:
Nobble wrote:
Circe wrote:
PCS-10

That’s what I have. I think it’s a pile. Head is ok. Stand itself is tippy and feels low quality.

I would do the metal base, like you see in shops but my garage is too small to have a stand permanently affixed.

This is why I went the route I did, didn't want a fixed base but wanted the stability of one... and it's actually 2x2 square, not 3x3... welded to a 4" base with detachable legs. Solid park head but stable af and I can easily pull four pins, pull the legs, and tuck it in a corner or toss it in my truck.

Posted: Apr 20, 2021 at 21:07 Quote
Circe wrote:
Nobble wrote:
Circe wrote:
PCS-10

I am so bummed it's discontinued, but my PRS-15 is absolutely unbeatable for a "portable" stand.. It folds up, but it's heavy and super stable. Like I have cracked BBs out on it with no issues.

I bought a double PRS2.2 for the mobile shop setup that didn't take off and still never use it because I love my PRS-15.

Mod Plus
Posted: Apr 20, 2021 at 21:19 Quote
Circe wrote:
Nobble wrote:
Circe wrote:
PCS-10

If you can have space for a fighter jet in your garage, I'm sure you can find a permanent space for a stand.

Make a spot to mount a removable frame clamp assembly to the wall?

Posted: Apr 20, 2021 at 21:24 Quote
Do you always work in the same spot in the garage / work space? What about something that folds down from the ceiling?

EVT Right Arm on a solid mount folding arm from the ceiling would be my dream stand.

I have a Park PRS-25 and it's meh.

Posted: Apr 20, 2021 at 21:35 Quote
I just bring mine to a bike shop and they fix my shit for me.

They already have repair stands there.

Posted: Apr 20, 2021 at 21:47 Quote
nubbs wrote:
I just bring mine to a bike shop and they fix my shit for me.

They already have repair stands there.

Vibes man that really sucks. Hang in there, life gets better.

Posted: Apr 20, 2021 at 23:09 Quote
Circe wrote:
Nobble wrote:
Circe wrote:
PCS-10

That's what she said.

Sorry.

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 0:10 Quote
Circe wrote:

I do like my Park PRS-25. And I do like I can take it somewhere with me.

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 0:51 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
RMWB wrote:
running the unicorn AXS/Shimano setup to make use of the more useful 10-45 cassette.
My next bike will be Shimano/AXS... love everything about AXS but Shimano is just unbeatable for shift precision.

My Eagle AXS shifts flawlessly with the E.13 Helix 9-50, just saying.

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 4:12 Quote
Anyone in here want a set of Trickstuff Picola levers? I ordered them almost 2 years ago and forgot about them till now. I just got an email saying they are ready finally. They are just black on black and levers only. I was gonna pair them with some different calipers. Don't wanna spend $450 on brake levers I have no need for now. If someone wants to take over my order instead of having to wait 18 months or else imma cancel my order.

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 4:49 Quote
Lol, just had confirmation my brakes will be going into production at some point in July or August.

Ordered March 2020...

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030559
Mobile Version of Website