Enduro/AM - The Weight Game

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
O+
Posted: Oct 5, 2021 at 15:46 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
I have really been digging the One Up grips and have sold a ton of them at the shop. I love the little ridges on the bottom. And I can get them in purple.

I like the ridges on the bottom I just wish the girp wasn't tapered or it would be perfect for my hands

Posted: Oct 5, 2021 at 16:28 Quote
Ribbed for your pleasure

O+
Posted: Oct 5, 2021 at 18:36 Quote
I've been rocking the Deity Lockjaw grips for a couple of months now, think they will be my goto from now on. Liked the knuckledusters when they were new...but I wore them out in like a month and that was a no Bueno for me

Posted: Oct 6, 2021 at 2:34 Quote
I swear when it comes to grips no amount of science or reasoning can determine what the best grip is for somebody. Seems to be completely personal preference, even among people who frequent the same spots and have similar size hands

Posted: Oct 6, 2021 at 5:58 Quote
tom666 wrote:
I swear when it comes to grips no amount of science or reasoning can determine what the best grip is for somebody. Seems to be completely personal preference, even among people who frequent the same spots and have similar size hands

Exactly

Posted: Oct 6, 2021 at 6:05 Quote
Everyone should ride renthal push ons, end of discussion

Posted: Oct 6, 2021 at 6:40 Quote
I really like the ODI Dread Lock grips on my trail bike.
https://www.odigrips.com/products/dreadlock-lock-ongrips

O+
Posted: Oct 6, 2021 at 6:46 Quote
bikerboywill wrote:

Posted: Oct 6, 2021 at 6:59 Quote
Two dusty rides and they look like a used condom, I'll pass

Posted: Oct 6, 2021 at 7:17 Quote
Ergon grips for the win!

O+
Posted: Oct 6, 2021 at 8:28 Quote
I've been meaning to try one of the grip options that has the foam rubber. I understand it kinda splits the difference between some like an ESI and a traditional rubber grip. More durable than foam, but still far softer than rubber.

Posted: Oct 6, 2021 at 9:51 Quote
I run the Bontrager Elite Trail grips on Enve M9 bars and I've been liking them. I ran the Deity Knuckleduster before and also liked them.

Posted: Oct 6, 2021 at 10:03 Quote
dirtnapped wrote:
bikerboywill wrote:

Posted: Oct 6, 2021 at 10:05 Quote
Any weight or performance advantages with xx1 AXS over gx AXS? $400 is a lot to save or spend.

O+
Posted: Oct 6, 2021 at 10:12 Quote
Cassette weight.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.051701
Mobile Version of Website