close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Enduro/AM - The Weight Game

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 11:07 Quote
...he's only 7 years off from being a boomer

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 11:17 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
I would put stars and flames as treads on my tires. Cuz I choose to be different

Sterling.. We need Donald Pump in here.

Who was the name of that manufacture who was putting like camo and other pattern on tires like 10+ years back?

Apparently sterling doesn't creap the Enduro thread.. Here is his Donald Pump.

Donald Pump

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 15:53 Quote
Your thinking of Versus tires maybe? My buddy loves them. I think they look like ass.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 16:54 Quote
Nah they were an all over graphic (sideways and everything). I remember them first showing up at Sea Otter.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 19:33 Quote

I know, I know...they're only air valves, and they cost $50.... But they're so good!! Had to get them on my other bikes. I check my air pressure EVERY pre-ride, and they just work so good and so convenient.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 19:48 Quote
I have 4 sets of em in my cart on Q ha.

They better work.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 21:48 Quote
It’s honestly one of my favorite things on the bike. Air valves. Yup. Air valves.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 21:55 Quote
fredro wrote:

I know, I know...they're only air valves, and they cost $50.... But they're so good!! Had to get them on my other bikes. I check my air pressure EVERY pre-ride, and they just work so good and so convenient.

How much are you getting paid. Is it 10% off I use the code fredro in the cart?

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 22:07 Quote
He needs at least 10,000 followers before he can get that kind of pull.

Posted: Dec 7, 2021 at 5:55 Quote
It's the Vigilante tires all over again

Posted: Dec 7, 2021 at 7:32 Quote
lol I promoted those WTB vigis heavy when they first debuted. I liked them a lot at first, then realized how slow they rolled, and how fast they wore out. Insane levels of grip though.

Posted: Dec 7, 2021 at 8:05 Quote
Lets just hope Joe doesn't start liking them too......

Posted: Dec 7, 2021 at 10:17 Quote
This Joe guy sounds like a douche!! Let's make fun of him!! f*cking Joe Schmoe...

Posted: Dec 7, 2021 at 10:19 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
This Joe guy sounds like a douche!! Let's make fun of him!! f*cking Joe Schmoe...

Too insignificant to mention Jail

f*cking lurker lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021379
Mobile Version of Website