Enduro/AM - The Weight Game

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2021 at 10:32 Quote
Joes a poser who posts here sometimes but never gets off the bike paths. He really likes the snow.

Posted: Dec 7, 2021 at 11:00 Quote
Probably drinks piss water too.

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 9:26 Quote
Thread killers. I swear.

photo

photo

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 9:31 Quote
That EE system is the coolest.

I just ordered some AER bearings for my Ticket DJ build. They're on sale in Q for 15-20% off so I figured why not.

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 9:47 Quote
Dunno what it weighs yet, should be here soon, but it’s cool enough for me not to care

photo

Mine won’t be quite so 90’s though.

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 9:59 Quote
Assuming that's ti? Pretty hot either way.

Torn between the cool weight stuff and having a neat looking one. Both end up being conversation pieces moreso than bragging rights.

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 10:08 Quote
For headset caps, cool wins over light. Even the heaviest cool ones are only a few g more than the lightest one. And you get to look at them more than most other components when riding…

Yep, Ti, mines not being anodised though.

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 10:48 Quote
Is the last one a photo of your tramp stamp?

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 10:50 Quote
Damn, I am pretty boring then. I got a Ti stem cap and spacers to match up to my octane one oil slick stem.

photo

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 10:52 Quote
seraph wrote:

I just ordered some AER bearings for my Ticket DJ build. They're on sale in Q for 15-20% off so I figured why not.

Thanks for the heads up broski I'm definitely grabbing some

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 10:54 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
For headset caps, cool wins over light. Even the heaviest cool ones are only a few g more than the lightest one. And you get to look at them more than most other components when riding…

Yep, Ti, mines not being anodised though.

Light is cool to me as it's kind of something to talk about. Nobody really cares that the EEnut topcap is a gram lighter than the absolute black one, but can show different products to customer and chat about how neat it is. Look at how thin this aluminum is. Check out the way this thing expands. A lot of times the light stuff is cooler as there's more to talk about with it aside from "yeah it looks cool."

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 10:57 Quote
Circe wrote:
Is the last one a photo of your tramp stamp?

Who told you?? It only comes out in the summer!! lol

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 11:09 Quote
crs-one wrote:
seraph wrote:

Thanks for the heads up broski I'm definitely grabbing some

It's so rare to find anything in stock these days, let alone something on sale so of course I nabbed them lol my frame doesn't come until June next year but I can't help but buy parts when I see them.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.736610
Mobile Version of Website