Enduro/AM - The Weight Game

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
Posted: Feb 11, 2022 at 21:50 Quote
Axxe wrote:
I wonder if anyone here noticed my longboard and pool boards collection because it is the shit. But I did not ride it nearly often enough recently. Frown

Bro, the whole room and collection is sick as. I love those steady racks. I’m just too cheap to buy the ten I need.

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2022 at 22:17 Quote
Axxe wrote:
I do not see the point of Hammerschmidt with 7sp. I am trying, but I don’t.

Because it's weird parts that I have immediately available to me that would make for an interesting hodge podge setup. The bike absolutely will never be climbed since I have the Levo.

I like building weird stuff sometimes.

whattheheel wrote:
The loss of power when changing gears is so damn high tho. Had it when it first came out and it was just too damn much. Fun setup for sure but just couldn't do it. Potatoes.

I had one and I agree that the drag in overdrive kinda sucked.. But I also loved it.

Posted: Feb 12, 2022 at 7:00 Quote
Axxe wrote:
I wonder if anyone here noticed my longboard and pool boards collection because it is the shit. But I did not ride it nearly often enough recently. Frown

So you are like the rich kid that shows you all there cool stuff that looks brand new and then never lets you use it. And also never uses it themselves! Haha weird bike setups for sure. Not sure I would say they are rad or dialed just some bikes but cool that you have some bikes.

Posted: Feb 12, 2022 at 7:58 Quote
Tsoxbhk wrote:
Axxe wrote:

So you are like the rich kid that shows you all there cool stuff that looks brand new and then never lets you use it. And also never uses it themselves! Haha weird bike setups for sure. Not sure I would say they are rad or dialed just some bikes but cool that you have some bikes.

You are a sad c*nt. Dude. I am 50. I have had dozens hobbies that I enjoyed and was very good at. Nothing is brand new. And I earned every penny I ever spent. Not even sure why I would answer an imbecile like you. But you may politely f*ck off.

Posted: Feb 12, 2022 at 8:05 Quote
Sorry that triggered you. I was just messing with you shit my bad. All you do is come on here and say you don’t like pretty much everything and looking at your bikes I get why.

And yes I did think it was funny that you pointed out your longboards.

Posted: Feb 12, 2022 at 8:07 Quote
Don’t be sorry. No harm done, sad young internet c*nt.
And I have awesome longboards. Made some decks myself for G-bombs. You should be envious.

Posted: Feb 12, 2022 at 8:15 Quote
fredro wrote:
Lol

Posted: Feb 12, 2022 at 8:26 Quote
Axxe with the haiku rebuttal.

Do not be sorry
No harm done sad young net c*nt
I have awesome boards

O+
Posted: Feb 12, 2022 at 11:11 Quote
crs-one wrote:
Axxe with the haiku rebuttal.

Do not be sorry
No harm done sad young net c*nt
I have awesome boards
It’s only February and we already have the post of the year. Everyone pack up your shit and go home.

Posted: Feb 13, 2022 at 13:04 Quote
Does anyone know of any cheap steel hardtail frames that are available in the US? Ragley comes to mind but are basically nonexistent in the US.

Anything else besides the Honzo?

Posted: Feb 13, 2022 at 13:31 Quote
Depends on your timeframe. Hard to beat Marino if you aren't in a hurry. Very cheap, fully custom. For a hardtail you can probably get everything you want, unless you want light.

Posted: Feb 13, 2022 at 13:42 Quote
I hadn’t looked into Marino before. They do some pretty cool stuff.

Their website says 5 month turnaround though. Thats quite a while. I dont know exactly what geo i’d want on a hardtail so the custom portion would be a bit wasted.

O+
Posted: Feb 13, 2022 at 16:03 Quote
Nobble wrote:
Does anyone know of any cheap steel hardtail frames that are available in the US? Ragley comes to mind but are basically nonexistent in the US.

Anything else besides the Honzo?

Not sure about availability because I don't work at the shop anymore, but my NS Eccentric came from one of our distributors. Was pretty reasonable priced.

But had we not had a Kona dealer in town, I would have bought a Honzo. It was the best option around when I was looking. Canfield Nimble 9 and Niner ros9 were the other ones I was looking at.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.041574
Mobile Version of Website