Enduro/AM - The Weight Game

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 9:31 Quote
fredro wrote:
sherbet wrote:
fredro wrote:

Would you like some fries for your salt?

Y'all use lawry's down there?

No clue what that is.

Get outta here!!! Hell yeah I use Lawry's!!

O+
Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 10:18 Quote
fredro wrote:
sherbet wrote:
fredro wrote:

No clue what that is.

I guarantee you have had it on fries before. Super common everywhere in USA

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 10:48 Quote
notsosikmik wrote:
fredro wrote:
sherbet wrote:

No clue what that is.

Nothing common about Fred , probably Himalayan rock salt gathered by virginal descendants of Genghis Khan is his ‘go to’ .. just saying

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 10:53 Quote
Kashima salt only for Fredro

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 11:14 Quote
fredro wrote:
sherbet wrote:
fredro wrote:

No clue what that is.
You ever been to Dinosaur BBQ in Harlem? They used to have them on the tables there... not sure if they nixed that for covid bs but forever there was a bottle of Lawry's on the tables.

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 11:19 Quote
Was recently given a bottle of Johnny's. It's pretty good for stuff that isn't Old Bay.

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 11:44 Quote
Lawry's is the shit.

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 12:45 Quote
fredro wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
I emailed Intend last week about that new shock they were helping the owner to sell as it didnt fit his bike, emailed with cornelius back and forth for a couple days to make sure it'd fit my bike, and then they loop the guy in to say "hey i'll buy it, where do you want me to send the money" and no response for almost a week now. Even sent a follow up a few days ago and nothing. kind of annoying

Same exact thing happened with me. I was buying fork, shock, and stem. Exchanged emails for a couple of weeks, then asked for an invoice several times, and haven't heard from him since. Not the best business savvy dude I would imagine. Website is weak sauce too. Imagine having to warranty something, especially overseas?? Would be frustrating to say the least. I'm content with my usual big 3. RS, Fox, DVO are solid choices and readily available, also considerably less expensive.

Good to know, i guess ill just go to a super deluxe w/ megneg. Wouldve been cool to have the hover for bling factor

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 13:01 Quote
Yup, I have Super Deluxe Ultimate w/MegNeg and it's really nice.

My Fox x2 is also good so far.

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 14:56 Quote
All my X2s except for a performance one have blown up, i have a float X right now that is very impressive

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 16:28 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

Yep that looks like what i saw.

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 17:01 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
notsosikmik wrote:
fredro wrote:

No clue what that is.

Nothing common about Fred , probably Himalayan rock salt gathered by virginal descendants of Genghis Khan is his ‘go to’ .. just saying

lol lol lol

O+
Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 17:14 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
All my X2s except for a performance one have blown up, i have a float X right now that is very impressive

No joke, half the people I have calling me about EXT shocks are X2 owners that are on their 3rd warranty rebuild and are just fed up with it.

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 21:09 Quote
notsosikmik wrote:
newbermuda wrote:

No joke, half the people I have calling me about EXT shocks are X2 owners that are on their 3rd warranty rebuild and are just fed up with it.
thats the route I figured I’d go if mine shits the bed.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020748
Mobile Version of Website