Enduro/AM - The Weight Game

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
Posted: Jun 30, 2022 at 11:35 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
Not really worried about that, i have other shocks to use when this one needs servicing and last time fox had my X2 it took them 3 months to return it, so its not like the big guys are any better.
I don't know... people are spending months trying to buy shit from Intend and getting nowhere, I can't imagine that their service isn't going to be even worse than sales so I'd say 3 months would be an optimistic projection on them.

Honestly, even less about service time, their communication just screams poorly run company overall. If you can't respond to customer emails, just close your doors and stop pretending to be legit.

Posted: Jun 30, 2022 at 11:52 Quote
He’s been ‘pretending’ for a good few years now, could it just be that he knows what he is doing?

All the comms I’ve had with him, discussing a fork I didn’t buy from him and a seat clamp I broke through my own ham fistedness, have been great.

Posted: Jun 30, 2022 at 12:09 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
He’s been ‘pretending’ for a good few years now, could it just be that he knows what he is doing?

All the comms I’ve had with him, discussing a fork I didn’t buy from him and a seat clamp I broke through my own ham fistedness, have been great.
I've heard from three separate people that they were in communication with him and then he just went MIA... three's enough for me but you do you, good luck.

Posted: Jun 30, 2022 at 12:16 Quote
well atleast its not as bad as BOS where they kidnap your fork if you sent it to them for warranty or repair

Posted: Jun 30, 2022 at 13:21 Quote
Are BOS still a thing? Or did they go under? Good looking kit, don't know what it performed like.

O+
Posted: Jun 30, 2022 at 13:27 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
Not really worried about that, i have other shocks to use when this one needs servicing and last time fox had my X2 it took them 3 months to return it, so its not like the big guys are any better.
I don't know... people are spending months trying to buy shit from Intend and getting nowhere, I can't imagine that their service isn't going to be even worse than sales so I'd say 3 months would be an optimistic projection on them.

Honestly, even less about service time, their communication just screams poorly run company overall. If you can't respond to customer emails, just close your doors and stop pretending to be legit.

Yeah i was a bit concerned when fredro chimed in but cornelius got back to me the following day, so i'm not going to bash the guy just yet haha. If he ends up ghosting me then i'll report back but i definitely want to review the shock either way since info around it is so scarce.

Posted: Jun 30, 2022 at 13:34 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
Are BOS still a thing? Or did they go under? Good looking kit, don't know what it performed like.
They for sure went under for a couple years but I vaguely remember an article from last year saying they were going to be or had come back

Posted: Jun 30, 2022 at 14:09 Quote
Noeserd wrote:
well atleast its not as bad as BOS where they kidnap your fork if you sent it to them for warranty or repair

I've sent my deville for for a warranty csu replacement iin 2019. They still have it Big Grin

Posted: Jun 30, 2022 at 14:09 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
They for sure went under for a couple years but I vaguely remember an article from last year saying they were going to be or had come back
Yea, nah.

Posted: Jun 30, 2022 at 14:51 Quote
moferenc wrote:
Noeserd wrote:

I've sent my deville for for a warranty csu replacement iin 2019. They still have it Big Grin

That ain’t Bos’s level , nowhere near! Wow

Edit: iirc that Deville was(!) a good fork, remember it being ‘choice’ Dirt100 & all that jazz

Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 7:55 Quote
Is it possible that intend is just resistant to sell to Americans but will happily work with them on service if they do manage to acquire their products?

O+
Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 8:54 Quote
I hope so. First ride was okay but i got a flat before things got good trail-wise. I will say the lockout is no joke, when he says it feels like a hardtail hes not lying. its honestly kind of uncomfortable even on the road.

Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 9:20 Quote
Do you guys use protein powder?

Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 10:10 Quote
Circe wrote:
Do you guys use protein powder?

I use water. And food.

Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 10:17 Quote
Rip trailcross shoes, both slit open from sides

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021043
Mobile Version of Website