Enduro/AM - The Weight Game

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 10:09 Quote
I'll still complain, but I'll drink it if there's no better option lol

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 10:09 Quote
That's when I accepted that I was really no longer trying to be an athlete when my beer consumption shifted from craft to cheap domestics.

I won't drink domestics while I am anywhere that has taps, but after having a multi tap kegerator at my house for years, drinking crafts out of the bottles or cans is lackluster. So I just go for volume with domestics at home.

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 10:15 Quote
Shoutout to Four Roses bourbon too.

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 10:22 Quote
nubbs wrote:
Axxe wrote:
I like beer.

Favorite California brewed beers?

I will be unoriginal and mention Pliny the Elder.

But when I order on tap locally it is either Deschutes porter, Kwak, or some wheat beer.

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 10:25 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
That's when I accepted that I was really no longer trying to be an athlete when my beer consumption shifted from craft to cheap domestics.

I won't drink domestics while I am anywhere that has taps, but after having a multi tap kegerator at my house for years, drinking crafts out of the bottles or cans is lackluster. So I just go for volume with domestics at home.

I often avoid taps at restaurants because they can be poorly maintained. Dirty taps and flat beer suck. Cans are dependable. I have absolutely (but very politely) asked to trade a beer for something in a can.

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 10:34 Quote
Circe wrote:
Russian River, Lagunitas, Knee Deep, Humble Sea, Sante Adairus, Sierra Nevada, Lost Coast.

That’s the tip of the NorCal suggestions. Southern California, San Diego specifically, crushes the beer game. Stone, Ballast, Green Flash, all come from there.

Weirdly enough, I can enjoy all of the above and still like Coors light. Come at me.

Having Coors at the factory is infinitely better than any time I've had it out of the can.

It's harder to find in CA but anything from Avery is awesome.

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 10:53 Quote
Axxe wrote:
nubbs wrote:
Axxe wrote:
I like beer.

Favorite California brewed beers?

I will be unoriginal and mention Pliny the Elder.

But when I order on tap locally it is either Deschutes porter, Kwak, or some wheat beer.

Knew it! Ha. I've had a good customer bring up Pliny racks for us at the shop before. It is indeed lovely..

Deschutes in Bend?

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 10:59 Quote
Circe wrote:
swan3609 wrote:

I often avoid taps at restaurants because they can be poorly maintained. Dirty taps and flat beer suck. Cans are dependable. I have absolutely (but very politely) asked to trade a beer for something in a can.

This does suck. I was on top of it in my home setup and luckily the few places I regular I have never had issues with this..

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 11:19 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Bud Light.

Someone’s got to take the piss ..

lol

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 11:46 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
Bud Light.

Someone’s got to take the piss ..

lol

Weight game innit

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 12:43 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
Bud Light.

Someone’s got to drink the piss ..

lol

FYP

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 14:37 Quote
RelapsedMandalorian wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
Bud Light.

Someone’s got to drink the piss ..

lol

FYP

lol I’m pretty sure midgets can’t have too much alcohol content, so piss water it is. Beer

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 14:52 Quote
Circe wrote:
Do you guys use protein powder?

Highly recommend First Endurance Ultragen Recovery Cappuccino after big pedals.

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 16:51 Quote
iggzdaloc wrote:
Circe wrote:
Do you guys use protein powder?

Highly recommend First Endurance Ultragen Recovery Cappuccino after big pedals.

Can’t tell if real product or fun name

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021812
Mobile Version of Website