Post Your Pumptrack! + Discussion

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Post Your Pumptrack! + Discussion
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 16, 2018 at 11:10 Quote
Here's a large pump track we just opened in Charlotte, NC. I'm part of the Tarheel Trailblazers, the local trail building club. We raised the funds and Elevated Trail Design came in and built it for us. 500 cubic yards of dirt (39 dump truck loads).

New pump track at Col Francis Beatty Park Matthews Charlotte NC. Funds raised by Tarheel Trailblazers built by Elevated Trail Design
New pump track at Col Francis Beatty Park Matthews Charlotte NC. Funds raised by Tarheel Trailblazers built by Elevated Trail Design

Posted: Jul 23, 2018 at 8:13 Quote
Pump track is just about finished

Just about "finished" always something to change or add or fix...

Now I can finish building the jump line tup

Posted: Aug 22, 2018 at 9:31 Quote
Anyone pay to have someone build a pumptrack on their property?

Posted: Aug 22, 2018 at 14:30 Quote
mistaare wrote:

Where are you located?

Posted: Aug 23, 2018 at 10:46 Quote
How much soil are folks bringing in?
Asking as I'll be putting together a pump track with roughly a 3/4-1acre footprint for beginner/advanced riders and have access to great soil and pretty much unlimited amounts, first guesstimate based on some figures from the IMBA was 800 cuft but this is pretty much a total guess.

Thanks!

Posted: Aug 24, 2018 at 8:19 Quote
cmc4130 wrote:
mistaare wrote:

Where are you located?

Im in Pittsburgh.

Posted: Nov 1, 2018 at 5:08 Quote
mistaare wrote:

I build for a living... let me know if you're looking or somebody to build a pumptrack for you.

Posted: Nov 1, 2018 at 9:21 Quote
@mistaare Sent you a PM

Posted: Nov 22, 2018 at 17:31 Quote
SirNotAppearing wrote:
Here's a large pump track we just opened in Charlotte, NC. I'm part of the Tarheel Trailblazers, the local trail building club. We raised the funds and Elevated Trail Design came in and built it for us. 500 cubic yards of dirt (39 dump truck loads).

I am looking forward to visiting this spot. I live in Charlotte NC, and with my daughter just starting riding a bike now (she's 4), I've seemed to be spending more time on a bike and the fire has started to build back up and we're excited to check this spot out.

Posted: Dec 8, 2018 at 3:47 Quote
Handmade pump track on Life On Dirt bike park. Khorol, Ukraine

Posted: Dec 8, 2018 at 7:57 Quote
Wow, that's a huge pumptrack. I'm already exhausted by just thinking about riding it. And nicely build as well. Hats off!

Posted: Dec 8, 2018 at 11:34 Quote
Fireflies wrote:
Wow, that's a huge pumptrack. I'm already exhausted by just thinking about riding it. And nicely build as well. Hats off!
Thank you, in the spring it will be 30% more.)

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.039147
Mobile Version of Website