Powered by Outside

UCSC Trails

PB Forum :: USA - West
UCSC Trails
Previous Page |
Posted: Jan 31, 2012 at 13:17 Quote
Another ucsc thread that needs to be deleted in the last few days pm ppl on this hot topic ride at your own expense don't give out detailed info on the forums

Posted: Jan 31, 2012 at 16:50 Quote
just leave it for now, some people have been pretty sensitive when it comes to talking about ucsc even under the radar (i was asking the same questions while being vague to see if there are updates- been wanting to get out there again soon but i guess that was enough).. pm me if you're down to ride this week though whether its campus, demo, or pacifica.

FL
Posted: Aug 29, 2012 at 16:10 Quote
just heard that all the jumps on a trail, that shall remain nameless, near there were torn down. Prisoners were sent in with shovels and chainsaws to clear it out. this is a quote from a post a kid made on facebook when he was goin riding out there with friends

"I was riding with friends and at the fire road they had rangers, cops and the prisoners, the guys were walking up and down with wheel barrows full of the latters and stuff. We talked to them and they said they're down at @%$S trail with shovels and chainsaws tearing down everything. The prisoners said it looked super fun and felt bad about tearing it down. Goes to show you how our money is being wasted, instead of cleaning up homeless crap and druggies, the rangers are ruining kids fun."

Posted: Aug 29, 2012 at 21:22 Quote
airsoftesneeto wrote:
just heard that all the jumps on a trail, that shall remain nameless, near there were torn down. Prisoners were sent in with shovels and chainsaws to clear it out. this is a quote from a post a kid made on facebook when he was goin riding out there with friends

"I was riding with friends and at the fire road they had rangers, cops and the prisoners, the guys were walking up and down with wheel barrows full of the latters and stuff. We talked to them and they said they're down at @%$S trail with shovels and chainsaws tearing down everything. The prisoners said it looked super fun and felt bad about tearing it down. Goes to show you how our money is being wasted, instead of cleaning up homeless crap and druggies, the rangers are ruining kids fun."

I can unfortunately confirm that... I have seen the pictures... Its all gone. Bummer because it was so fun too.

Posted: Aug 29, 2012 at 21:30 Quote
How about you guys don't discuss our trails on the internet, Mkay?

FL
Posted: Aug 30, 2012 at 12:49 Quote
hey dumbass, i left the trail nameless, what did i do to make aware where these trails are? i didnt

Posted: Aug 30, 2012 at 15:37 Quote
Yeah. I can see why he'd be mad if we said a name or location but all we said is that a trail got destroyed... Not which one or where...

Posted: Aug 30, 2012 at 18:24 Quote
Hey dumbass, they're all illegal

Posted: Aug 30, 2012 at 19:50 Quote
my point is don't talk about them on the internet at all...

especially when they aren't your trails.

Posted: Aug 30, 2012 at 19:56 Quote
All I was trying to say was that it was sick and that its gone. Mad props to whoevers trails it was btw.

Posted: Aug 31, 2012 at 13:22 Quote
R.I.P. #%'s trail.... saw it this morning... it's gone, demolished!
Truly sad, I f*ckin loved that place..... We shall rebuild!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 2, 2012 at 18:11 Quote
Danntana78 wrote:
R.I.P. #%'s trail.... saw it this morning... it's gone, demolished!
Truly sad, I f*ckin loved that place..... We shall rebuild!!!!!!

it's true, i was there today & saw it myself... looked like a wasteland.

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010454
Mobile Version of Website