Powered by Outside

UCSC Trails

PB Forum :: USA - West
UCSC Trails
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 6, 2012 at 18:22 Quote
Just wanted to Thank all the go-pro superstars we warned for posting videos with names and general info about these places, hope it was all worth it to you...Maybe next time if you actually pick up a shovel, saw or hammer and put some of yourself into these places you will learn to have some respect for them...enjoy the very long wait.

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 6, 2012 at 21:49 Quote
The rangers have drawn a clear line and it's the same line they have been drawing for years.....No wooden structures! Perhaps the last builders were young and haven't seen this play out time after time. MB had large bridges on it years ago....the bridges were removed but the trail was allowed to remain. Smallers ladders were there two (?) years ago, now gone but the trail remains. The same story has occurred before at the current trail. At a certain point it would be logical to assume that perhaps the rangers may get tired of the cat and mouse game and go to greater lengths to destroy trails completely and not just the wood or up the ticketing even more. Maybe it's time to police our own, the fact is the wood isn't necessary.....fun to be sure, but there are plenty of similar sized moves that are dirt to dirt that have been there for years.

Posted: Oct 1, 2012 at 13:44 Quote
Lot's of trails down in the area- Rangers still out ticketing (hiding along the trails too)- be warned-

Posted: Oct 1, 2012 at 13:54 Quote
Have you seen them personally?

I dont believe for a second that they would bother to hide on trails, it's not like they can stop a rider with force.

Posted: Aug 23, 2017 at 16:46 Quote
This is some old stuff, but I can't believe that you said stuff about them being "your trails" What a bunch of crap. You dont own trails because you live within 20 miles of them bud, just not the way things work. Those are my trails and I am 50 miles away. You sound more like a park ranger than a rider to me.

Nobble wrote:
Have you seen them personally?

I dont believe for a second that they would bother to hide on trails, it's not like they can stop a rider with force.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011674
Mobile Version of Website