Subrosa Balum or Macneil Calico or Subrosa Diablous frame?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Subrosa Balum or Macneil Calico or Subrosa Diablous frame?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 4, 2012 at 11:26 Quote
what do u think of this frame. good or bad

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 at 4:05 Quote
bmxcult2345 wrote:
personally I dont like it

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 at 4:07 Quote
Connorbarnes0 wrote:
bmxcult2345 wrote:

ok cool. to be honest near do that much was only considering because it was cheap. i now looking at a cult v3, fit wifi,

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 at 7:11 Quote
bmxcult2345 wrote:
Connorbarnes0 wrote:
bmxcult2345 wrote:

ok cool. to be honest near do that much was only considering because it was cheap. i now looking at a cult v3, fit wifi,
fit wifi Big Grin

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 at 14:19 Quote
personly i prefer cult but there practicly the same frame and probaly built in the same factory

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 at 14:51 Quote
ambush24 wrote:
personly i prefer cult but there practicly the same frame and probaly built in the same factory

they have different geo but yeh never thought about them being built in the same factory. lol. i had a cult before and liked it. only sold it cos it was too small. both r good the wifi might to tech for me. i like cult as brand better as well

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 at 15:22 Quote
pay an extra 70$ and get a badboy or the other cult frame. its made in usa at the s&m factory its worth it go thru my fav pics and see a chinese made os snapped... idk much about the wifi but its pretty popular but idk what to tell you about the fit

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 at 15:31 Quote
817moto wrote:
pay an extra 70$ and get a badboy or the other cult frame. its made in usa at the s&m factory its worth it go thru my fav pics and see a chinese made os snapped... idk much about the wifi but its pretty popular but idk what to tell you about the fit

yeh cheers. i might if i had the cash. i had the old cult os and had no problems. plus if i do manage to snap it i would get a usa made cult frame though warranty any way. do u like fit or cult better as a company

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 at 15:36 Quote
bmxcult2345 wrote:
817moto wrote:

yeh cheers. i might if i had the cash. i had the old cult os and had no problems. plus if i do manage to snap it i would get a usa made cult frame though warranty any way. do u like fit or cult better as a company
fit has the experience but i do like cult so go with either if i had to pick it would be an american made cult either model idc

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 at 15:41 Quote
817moto wrote:
bmxcult2345 wrote:
817moto wrote:

fit has the experience but i do like cult so go with either if i had to pick it would be an american made cult either model idc

ok cool cheers

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 at 21:57 Quote
817moto wrote:

Isn't the b boy frame made by FBM and the death row made by Solid?

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 at 22:24 Quote
RustyShackleferd wrote:
817moto wrote:

Isn't the b boy frame made by FBM and the death row made by Solid?
I'd heard the same. But all of the F-it signature frame sets (not completes) are made at S&M.

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 10:16 Quote
817moto wrote:
bmxcult2345 wrote:
817moto wrote:

fit and cult have the same expirence, fits frames are built by s&m and same with cult and the wifi and cult os are built in the same chinese factory!

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 10:39 Quote
ambush24 wrote:
817moto wrote:
bmxcult2345 wrote:

fit and cult have the same expirence, fits frames are built by s&m and same with cult and the wifi and cult os are
built in the same chinese factory!

Yeh wifi and os r built in the same place. But cut usa frames r built by solid and fbm not s&m.

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 12:28 Quote
imo the wifi i love mine tup

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012136
Mobile Version of Website