Anyone wanna play a game of bike?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Anyone wanna play a game of bike?
Posted: Feb 5, 2012 at 20:24 Quote
i thought it was everyone against everyone?

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 at 20:34 Quote
haha that works too, so do we all match that then?

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 at 20:36 Quote
yeah, so ill get that up tomorrow man

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 8:56 Quote
Haha cool, everyone on their own.
I just went out riding and snapped my chain... Gonna use an ancient clip (unfortunately taken just after I'd had my head shaved at a party... feel free to laugh) For the 180. Then gonna take a B for hop bars.

And one from a couple of weeks back for my set: a hop crankflip.

Views: 107    Faves: 0    Comments: 2

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 9:13 Quote
If you want me to get more clear, recent footage I can do! Haha the first one is dark and the second is gopro so it sketchy.

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 9:53 Quote
il be out first i snapped my wrist bone yesterday doin a 540 down a drop lol il play with the clips on my computer guys Frown

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 11:01 Quote
those are fine, ill get both matches tonight.

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 15:39 Quote
Views: 126    Faves: 0    Comments: 0
Views: 88    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 17:37 Quote
Right bmxstatus you gotta barspin, 180 and crankflip then it's your turn to set!

Sprainedwrist bro, you gotta 180, and crankflip, but not set anything. (unless its really sore you can give up, we understand! haha)

And me and flameskuller just need to chillax until all that's happened, then match the set. And we'll keep the original set order from there on? Back to flameskuller, brodsta, me, bmxstatus etc.

Let's actually finish a game for once in pinkbike's history!

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 17:41 Quote
cainmartin wrote:
Right bmxstatus you gotta barspin, 180 and crankflip then it's your turn to set!

Sprainedwrist bro, you gotta 180, and crankflip, but not set anything. (unless its really sore you can give up, we understand! haha)

And me and flameskuller just need to chillax until all that's happened, then match the set. And we'll keep the original set order from there on? Back to flameskuller, brodsta, me, bmxstatus etc.

Let's actually finish a game for once in pinkbike's history!
yes man! legit game with no haggard tricks, there calling for snow here tomorow but i doubt it will last, and was that crankflip good enough? i can get a better one if you want

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 17:42 Quote
broo i said it was broken man! Frown i cant play im in a cast right now

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 17:42 Quote
il play a new game in 6 weeks

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 17:43 Quote
That cranks was fine! hahaa at least the camera was pointing at yours the whole time!!

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 17:43 Quote
brodsta96 wrote:
broo i said it was broken man! Frown i cant play im in a cast right now

Awwww man, gutted! get well xxx

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016316
Mobile Version of Website