The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 3:44 Quote
I'm in the middle of Corby xc and creation, shame I'm not much of a park rider aha

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 3:47 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
Do it. Trails are heaps fun. No one yelling at you and no scooter kids.

so much scary though haha, specially on bmx haha

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 4:08 Quote
Sometime in summer, I'm gonna get some bigger bars and try riding some trails.

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 4:22 Quote
big bars do help, i use an 8.75 for trails and an 8 for street.

theres our mandatory bar height discussion for the week.

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 4:30 Quote
I'm more thinking width for extra control. Right now I'm running 25's...

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 4:37 Quote
harry-h wrote:
I'm more thinking width for extra control. Right now I'm running 25's...

nah you'll be sweet! haha

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 5:32 Quote
What if one day the scooter kids decide to try and ride trails?

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 5:43 Quote
make rollers that are too steep for them to roll over, too far apart to gap, and too deep to manual. if they build their own trails thats fine, but they have no respect for others in a skatepark, hate to see how they treat trails.

i know its a stereotype, but i havnt seen a scooter rider that isnt like that.

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 5:50 Quote
You get these. the devils spawn.Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.atbshop.co.uk/galleries/12027/royal_scout_pro_atbshop_i.jpg

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 5:57 Quote
the person that invented those...

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i.qkme.me/3oee5g.jpg
oh well, our trails are legal and for bicycle use only, just show the council how they trash the trails (which i guarantee they will) and theyll probably back us.

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 5:58 Quote
They have thoes here now, seen a picture the other day on facebook of them riding

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 6:01 Quote
they just seem like a terrible idea. Scooters are unstable enough in general 10/10 i fall off everytime i hop on one for a spin at the skatey

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 6:45 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
make rollers that are too steep for them to roll over, too far apart to gap, and too deep to manual. if they build their own trails thats fine, but they have no respect for others in a skatepark, hate to see how they treat trails.

I haven't seen a scooter rider that wasn't like 8, puttering around at 3mph in an 4 sizes too big helmet and blundering into other people's paths with a helicopter mom in tow. I've never seen any of the supposedly really good riders anywhere, so I don't know where those youtube videos come from.

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 10:05 Quote
Still working hard on a street mixtape... On this clip the filming isn't great and i wanna get a 360 instead so i thought i'd throw it up.

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 10:18 Quote
Urbaniste wrote:
yo13bo wrote:

I haven't seen a scooter rider that wasn't like 8, puttering around at 3mph in an 4 sizes too big helmet and blundering into other people's paths with a helicopter mom in tow. I've never seen any of the supposedly really good riders anywhere, so I don't know where those youtube videos come from.

ive met a couple who are pretty sound. but its not as big in the scottish highlands. when i was at unit 23 last it was like a swarm of scooterkids. all really youngg wearing trackies and swearing at each other. then fighting on the ramps. i lost faith.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017926
Mobile Version of Website