The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 16:12 Quote
generally a set of bars in the uk are between 55 and 65 for s&m and stuff or roughly £80 for odyssey bars, the battle in the uk is terrible, everyones trying to undercut eachother and with companies like amity shitting over the industry its not helping bmx at all

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 16:57 Quote
Odyssey is so expensive over there. It seems your incosts are our rrps.

Odyssey here is the cheapish and reliable brand.

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 17:13 Quote
Companies like amity are really f*cking things up over here, offering nice looking but very poor quality parts for cheap so that's what the kids are buying

O+
Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 17:35 Quote
Tate27 wrote:
Hey guys, I need some opinions of what are some good products!

MY Shop has 1664 Distro And Soon to have Killemall (Colony, BSD)

Let me know what are some good choices among those to order. I need some insight. Thanks!
united part kits and bsd frames. We move -on average- 3 part kits a month, and 2-3 BSD frames. You'll see when you get to check wholesale pricing. the discrepancy in frame price is nuts.
I think S&M bars was mentioned, but don't forget about fit tires and Colony bars (for the pricepoint).
And Academy completes are competition killers in the low-end pricepoints.

O+
Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 20:29 Quote
Right now its a Struggle to get the kids buying.
We've got like 20 or so 1664 Bmxes still in stock and this seasons been super slow.

Have you had a slow season too Derek?

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 21:37 Quote
dkidd wrote:
Tate27 wrote:
Hey guys, I need some opinions of what are some good products!

MY Shop has 1664 Distro And Soon to have Killemall (Colony, BSD)

Let me know what are some good choices among those to order. I need some insight. Thanks!
united part kits and bsd frames. We move -on average- 3 part kits a month, and 2-3 BSD frames. You'll see when you get to check wholesale pricing. the discrepancy in frame price is nuts.
I think S&M bars was mentioned, but don't forget about fit tires and Colony bars (for the pricepoint).
And Academy completes are competition killers in the low-end pricepoints.

what do those parts kits go for?

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 at 0:03 Quote
newfie-rides wrote:
New frame chain and grips not pictured Couldn t be any happier on my set up rides perfectly.
nice!!!

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 at 2:01 Quote
newfie-rides wrote:
New frame chain and grips not pictured Couldn t be any happier on my set up rides perfectly.

Looks so dialled!

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 at 2:50 Quote
I ride amity.... Jamie sold it me so I Blaim him hahaha...

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 at 7:49 Quote
harry-h wrote:
bm-esh wrote:
I have 3 different indoor parks all within an hour drive of me :p including Corby which I can usually get to in 45 minutes depending how I drive
I've got XC, The Shed and Corby all within driving or short train distance.
Corby is two hours from me, same with XC, got charge indoor about 10ish minutes from me but I can never be bothered to ride there haha google it if you've never heard of it

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 at 10:29 Quote
bm-esh wrote:
I ride amity.... Jamie sold it me so I Blaim him hahaha...

I know you was on a tight budget man otherwise I wud da got you on something different

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 at 11:09 Quote
so i finally got a bimmex.

Federal Lacey dat blue.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029201
Mobile Version of Website