The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: Jan 22, 2016 at 14:23 Quote
Any Scottish friends wanna meet up and ride bikes next weekend?

Posted: Jan 22, 2016 at 17:21 Quote
Urbaniste wrote:
Hatebreeder wrote:
Urbaniste wrote:
Acebmx... Think I got the last set though, after I ordered they didn't show up on their site anymore

Cool. I hope you get them. Me and some buddies have ordered from them before. I have received the wrong parts, wrong colors and been given the run around about parts not being in stock. I hope your experience is different than ours.

Definitely did not get them. Got an email after like a week saying they were sold out. Now they're trying to offer me a substitution 4 pc bar, but they haven't told me what... Probably just get my money back.

Edit: Voided the order. They wanted to give me some Salt bars that were absolutely nothing like Big Fours. Found Big Fours at Jenson USA and ordered those instead.

Jensen dosent have them either. I ordered a pair from them back in December and every week I get an email saying their distributor is out of stock.

Posted: Jan 23, 2016 at 11:46 Quote
Anybody else gonna be watching the Kink Intervention live stream in 13 mins?

Posted: Jan 23, 2016 at 11:53 Quote
I'm going to try but my work computer is a total piece of shit, I look forward to seeing 45 seconds total. I wish they would just put it online normally.

Posted: Jan 23, 2016 at 12:02 Quote
crs-one wrote:
I'm going to try but my work computer is a total piece of shit, I look forward to seeing 45 seconds total. I wish they would just put it online normally.
Yeah I'm not sure why they decided to do a stream, if I didn't happen to have the day off today there's no way I'd be able to watch haha

Posted: Jan 23, 2016 at 12:27 Quote
Alright, so that was really good, but I honestly preferred Kink videos when they didn't use rap.

Posted: Jan 23, 2016 at 12:44 Quote
crs-one wrote:
Alright, so that was really good, but I honestly preferred Kink videos when they didn't use rap.

Yeah it was really good, Doyle's part got me stoked as f*ck

Posted: Jan 23, 2016 at 14:55 Quote
crs-one wrote:
h8r.

Posted: Jan 23, 2016 at 16:10 Quote
Kink an rap lol... Honestly never heard this combo before

Posted: Jan 23, 2016 at 16:40 Quote
ianfleming wrote:
.... so that was f*ckin awesome

Posted: Jan 23, 2016 at 16:46 Quote
Lmfao just texted that link to my friends

Posted: Jan 23, 2016 at 17:09 Quote
Anybody got some tips for x-up ride 180s? I just can't get my front wheel more than a couple inches off the ground with my arms crossed up.

Posted: Jan 23, 2016 at 17:35 Quote
DandelionDan wrote:
Anybody got some tips for x-up ride 180s? I just can't get my front wheel more than a couple inches off the ground with my arms crossed up.

Basically pick up ur front wheel and turn them back to normal and 180, pretty much just a manual 180

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016838
Mobile Version of Website