The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: Mar 19, 2017 at 13:38 Quote
I want to learn it mainly because I want to do easy feebs backlash

Posted: Mar 19, 2017 at 14:07 Quote
I will need to carry a spoke wrench for this lol I get a few decent manuals but I either land in a position that throws me on my bum or I get the manual for like one meter and then fall on a feakie again

Posted: Mar 19, 2017 at 22:20 Quote
got into a hop up manny out of a feeble today... only to not be able to correct the direction and rode into the bush on the other side of the ledge lol gonna work on these more i think. also started getting straight ice-grinds pretty dialed today.

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 6:37 Quote
joepuddle wrote:
sorry to jump over your last post dude but anyone see Foley's latest vlog. I know its just a normal video for him but hes just so dam smooth!
Foley and Mat Roe are easily the best park riders to watch, f*ck this super tech shit lol.

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 7:34 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
joepuddle wrote:
sorry to jump over your last post dude but anyone see Foley's latest vlog. I know its just a normal video for him but hes just so dam smooth!
Foley and Mat Roe are easily the best park riders to watch, f*ck this super tech shit lol.

Can I add Kris Fox and Larry Edgar to that list?

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 7:43 Quote
Tried doing X-up grinds on a 6ft quarter for a good while yesterday. I've never seen someone do it so hopefully I can learn them soon. Anyone here ever done one?

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 8:31 Quote
i appreciated this video greatly.

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 9:10 Quote
That was so good.
Dakote Roche's angry menu face and Adam LZ's transparent windows.... lol

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 15:55 Quote
yeah the transparent windows had me laughing

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 20:08 Quote
Do...do people really watch videos where other people go shopping for linen..........?

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 21:59 Quote
I get f*cken hyped on thread count bro sheets are serious shit

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 23:19 Quote
learning i wasn't the only one having window transparency problems was comforting as well

Posted: Mar 22, 2017 at 0:09 Quote
It's funny because ot was fathead but it's. Direct ripoff of skateline nbd

But less funny

And with a whiter host

If they manage to keep this somewhat regular that'll be awesome we need someone to call shit on people

Posted: Mar 22, 2017 at 13:26 Quote
Casiocultcrew liked a few of my posts in IG

Does that mean that I earnt the respect from te ghetto?

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026473
Mobile Version of Website