The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: Jun 4, 2017 at 9:23 Quote
9.25 and TL for lankasss mawf*ckaws

Posted: Jun 9, 2017 at 10:39 Quote
Think i got ripped off by some dude in the uk selling an animal jacket. Been just over a month and still haven't seen anything.

Posted: Jun 9, 2017 at 14:40 Quote
Picked up a few new bits for my bike. New stem and sprocket. Liking it a lot mroe nwo I got rid of all the silver bits. Cranks and forks next on the list. Really enjoying having taller bars ant the 52mm stem totally changed the bike for me.

photo

Posted: Jun 12, 2017 at 12:06 Quote
Did some stuff, got a railed seat. What up early 2000s. Also got an FBM bottleneck stem after wanting one for years.
photo
photo

Posted: Jun 12, 2017 at 13:06 Quote
Ben-S wrote:
Did some stuff, got a railed seat. What up early 2000s. Also got an FBM bottleneck stem after wanting one for years.
photo
photo

If the front was a tan wall as well would be a 12/10 but the mismatched brings it to a solid 9/10

Posted: Jun 12, 2017 at 13:12 Quote
It was but I run over glass every time I ride and just haven't dealt with it yet. I might order Aitkens or Comp IIIs for it

Posted: Jun 12, 2017 at 13:54 Quote
that S&M! i remember back in teh day all i wanted was a warpig. such nice bikes.

Posted: Jun 12, 2017 at 13:55 Quote
I used to have problems with glass flats. Started only running Odyssey tubes with an extra tube split in half and wrapped around it. Works great, but it weighs a little more.

I found clear gorilla tape around the inside of the tire works great too. Even for previously punctured treads.

Posted: Jun 12, 2017 at 14:48 Quote
Get a tube with a removable valve core and drop some tubeless sealant in there, that can help too.

Posted: Jun 12, 2017 at 23:39 Quote
All Schrader valves have removable cores **

Posted: Jun 13, 2017 at 11:02 Quote
that stem is sick!
I've got 2 s&m warpigs in my backyard right now actually, was just thinking of building myself an oldskool tank when I dug them out of storage

Posted: Jun 13, 2017 at 21:50 Quote
Ben-S wrote:
photo
photo

I've got that stem as well. It's not very effective as when you open a bottle the beer gets poured out onto your head tube a bit haha. Still, I love mine.

I've also got a railed seat and post!

Posted: Jun 13, 2017 at 23:23 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
Ben-S wrote:
photo
photo

I've got that stem as well. It's not very effective as when you open a bottle the beer gets poured out onto your head tube a bit haha. Still, I love mine.

I've also got a railed seat and post!

Yeah I tried to open a bomber but the tire is in the way haha. It's still awesome though

Posted: Jun 15, 2017 at 20:31 Quote
New video and article over on Dig BMX. Check it out my duuuuuuuuudes:

http://digbmx.com/dig-this/life-in-the-great-white-north

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.030576
Mobile Version of Website