The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: Jun 15, 2017 at 23:13 Quote
Well written article and the vid sick as always man! Happy to see you and your crew getting some exposure, also when I watch your edits I go "yeah it'd be fun to do that, seems reasonable" I get to the park and go "yeah this might take a while"

That got me stoked to ride!

Posted: Jun 15, 2017 at 23:48 Quote
Somebody not on a phone want to fix this link for me? The Hoder episode of Feeble Talk, if you haven't seen it you should.

https://youtu.be/4ubjhV-bJgc

Posted: Jun 15, 2017 at 23:50 Quote
justin99 wrote:
New video and article over on Dig BMX. Check it out my duuuuuuuuudes:

http://digbmx.com/dig-this/life-in-the-great-white-north

Awesome. Also this reminds me I need to get out and try some new stuff on a couple spots before it's winter again.

Posted: Jun 16, 2017 at 9:26 Quote
so bmx park in 2020 Olympics?

Posted: Jun 16, 2017 at 15:16 Quote
brenteaton wrote:
I already consider them another league, but it's so hard to judge freestyle and not many people will pass the drug tests

Deffinitely the last thing we need is more healthy nutjobs and now straight edge too

Also the animal house la, fire but I got the feelig that charles littlejohn tried to one up people, you 1 bar this ledge to cab off the curb? Imma gap it
You feakie hop it? Imma fullcab it

And he is a local I mean he could have gone to many other different spots

Posted: Jun 17, 2017 at 22:44 Quote
brenteaton wrote:

They should make it a game of addon or bike

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 10:05 Quote
Game of bike would be sick but its gonna be heavy air time tricks so who ever has the most balls will win not skill based

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 19:58 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
Game of bike would be sick but its gonna be heavy air time tricks so who ever has the most balls will win not skill based

??? Don't care how big your nuts are...you ain't got the skill to land it, then it doesn't matter how big your balls are. So yes...definitely gotta have skills. Not trying to get down on you but I really don't understand your comment?

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 21:10 Quote
Quick question: In a fakie, if you are falling to the right, which way would you turn your handlebars?

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 22:49 Quote
Neither , unless you are turning at the same time .

Lean to the left more if your falling to the right .

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 23:13 Quote
I think it's a bit of a personal thing. Personally I'll try to get my weight back and carve back with the lean to straighten if I'm falling to try and stabilize...but in the end like Jesp said you have to at some point countersteer left to straighten.

What you should do next is try to learn half cabs and switch cabs. Not just to get out of falling out in fakie but to eliminate the fear of falling. Tricks/skills aren't just about skill, they're about how comfortable you are attempting them. If you can coast fakie without fear of tipping you'll never put your feet down. I've been damn near horizontal on flat without dabbing.

Posted: Jun 20, 2017 at 0:29 Quote
Metro-Gnome wrote:
I think it's a bit of a personal thing. Personally I'll try to get my weight back and carve back with the lean to straighten if I'm falling to try and stabilize...but in the end like Jesp said you have to at some point countersteer left to straighten.

What you should do next is try to learn half cabs and switch cabs. Not just to get out of falling out in fakie but to eliminate the fear of falling. Tricks/skills aren't just about skill, they're about how comfortable you are attempting them. If you can coast fakie without fear of tipping you'll never put your feet down. I've been damn near horizontal on flat without dabbing.
I spent 1 hour learning indian givers because more than once at high speed feakies I literally forget which way I spin

Posted: Jun 20, 2017 at 5:02 Quote
Dylan stark edit, fire.
Can someone fix the link since I'm mobile?

https://youtu.be/kqcEkB4PahM

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.033905
Mobile Version of Website