The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: Jul 30, 2017 at 6:23 Quote
jespinal wrote:
This month i'll actually finish my spare bmx I'll get a headset and spokes and I'll build her up
I just need cranks to finish a spare parts build, but never get around to putting the thing together either lol

Posted: Jul 30, 2017 at 10:49 Quote
I might have to steal the sprocket from my brother's bike but the dude's running like a 30 something sprocket

Posted: Jul 30, 2017 at 21:50 Quote
jespinal wrote:
I might have to steal the sprocket from my brother's bike but the dude's running like a 30 something sprocket
What size do you need have a whole bunch of used ones laying about.

Posted: Jul 31, 2017 at 0:09 Quote
Shipping from canadaland is a straight rape man but thanks for the offer haha

I'll just scout a few local second hand forums pr simply get a new one for my bike and put the old one in the spare

Posted: Aug 1, 2017 at 16:38 Quote
Why are all the 50yo bmx pro killing themselves now? They all had so many concussion they all developed the same suicidal conditions as mirra

Can someone check on hoffman and nasty?

Posted: Aug 1, 2017 at 16:52 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Why are all the 50yo bmx pro killing themselves now? They all had so many concussion they all developed the same suicidal conditions as mirra

Can someone check on hoffman and nasty?

Please don't tell me there was another.

Posted: Aug 1, 2017 at 16:58 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Jim Burgess

Opposite of what I said.

Posted: Aug 1, 2017 at 17:42 Quote
45...with 5 concussions, 3 from riding, 1 from a car wreck and 1 from a fight that obviously didn't go my way. No suicidal tendencies but I have acquired pretty sever epilepsy from them. I smoke dope...a lot now, and with my meds, it really helps control them. Concussions are absolutely no f*ckin' joke!!! RIP to all my homies who didn't make it through the struggle!!!

Posted: Aug 1, 2017 at 20:15 Quote
sherbet wrote:
jespinal wrote:
Jim Burgess

Opposite of what I said.
Fkn lol.

Posted: Aug 1, 2017 at 23:00 Quote
I know this is action sports and we all have a risk every time we get on our bikes,especially when we push ourselves. It just still sucks to see. I wish the best of recoverys.

Posted: Aug 2, 2017 at 1:00 Quote
Concussion related depression.

Posted: Aug 4, 2017 at 8:51 Quote
Butcher my brother's bike and set everything up to go pick up my rear wheel and the new headset to give him the new bike as present

Get to tha store

The distro didn't send tha goods

Posted: Aug 13, 2017 at 19:29 Quote
Been ahile since I've been active up in here!
photo

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 6:18 Quote
Nice colour combo you got going on there man!

Also guys I need help, my coaster seems to be pretty much toast at this point I took it a part put a brand new spring kit, regreased the threads and axle, dried the cone and shell and yet I seem to have literally no points of engagement, it'll take more than one spin to even engage and when it does it is a spongy feel to the engagement, could it be the wear and tear from the shell and cone causing this meaning I just have to replace the whole thing?

The hub is like 3-4 years old

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.260104
Mobile Version of Website