The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: Mar 27, 2018 at 17:32 Quote
Idk if id say he isnt g.
Stories from hoder,edwin and others that would probably back that up

As for doing nothing for bmx. Cmon thats still a retarded ass argument.

Definitely undeniably a pos and definitely definitely deserves anything that comes from the rape stuff whether it be bad publicity or worse. He knew itd catch up to him and him tryna deny stuff now is..extremely shitty.

Posted: Mar 27, 2018 at 18:02 Quote
Makes sense why he’s trying to branch to rappers and shit now, my homies were just in la and had some interviews and stuff with him but none of my music friends know his past like all the bmx community does. When they get back from tour I’ll let them know not to affiliate themselves with him. But at the same time rappers are so about clout and money who knows if they’ll care. Sean burns said he’s known him since 02 and he used to brag about date raping chicks and shit. f*ck that.

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 12:59 Quote
That was another rad edit Justin tup

Seen this bad boy on reposted on Insta and had to steal it. Has anyone ever seen a set up like this before? Looks kinda funky but I can imagine being quite cool, but also inconvienient tryna move your foot over without dropping the other crank arm
Stole this photo from Insta

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 13:42 Quote
That looks like such a pita.
Back in the day when indoor parks had mandatory brake rules my mate used to run his lever on his seatpost. Pretty much the definition of paying lip service to a rule lol

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 16:01 Quote
...Did that dude drill into his yoke? Sketchy as f*ck. What's the benefit?

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 20:00 Quote
Imagine taking your feet off and landing with your foot on the brake over a box jump or something. Seems like more trouble than it’s worth

Posted: Mar 29, 2018 at 9:19 Quote
im actually gonna try that on my dirt jumper. seems kinda sketchy tho like if ur shoe laces get caught or something

Posted: Mar 29, 2018 at 9:25 Quote
What’s up with those cranks too?

Like wtf is that pvc looking shit?

Posted: Mar 29, 2018 at 9:25 Quote
also imagine tailwhips with that or no foot cans sketchy as hell

Posted: Mar 29, 2018 at 14:45 Quote
I guess you really gotta spot your pedals with no foot ticks lol I have no clue as to the reasoning behind it, I found it on some Japanese page with no translation and unfortunately cannot copy/paste captions off instagram for clarification.
it does appear that he has drilled out his wishbone which is kinda eery.. but I do believe this was on a flatland/freestyle inspired build. As for those PVC cups on the spindle boss, that kind of has me stumped too. He seems to have a crazy imagination for modification, I like it Salute

@canadianoreos post some pictures if you go through with it tup

Posted: Mar 29, 2018 at 15:28 Quote
I mean i guess flatlanders know where to put their feet but to me it seems like they’d find this the most dangerous lol.

Posted: Mar 29, 2018 at 16:39 Quote
That's why I'd assume it's for cruising more so than tricks. I'm trying to imagine all of the possible scenarios for this set up and I just can't seem to find one lol my guess is just for a simple foot brake.. though I'd love to see an abubuca with this

Posted: Mar 30, 2018 at 4:56 Quote
I've wanted a bmx bike ever since I was young. I think this year is the year I bite the bullet!

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016856
Mobile Version of Website