The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: Apr 21, 2018 at 14:19 Quote
Learnt smiths over hard 180 on a rail, can't do smith hards on ledges fml

Posted: Apr 21, 2018 at 14:48 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Learnt smiths over hard 180 on a rail, can't do smith hards on ledges fml
at least you can spin out of grinds. i never really got how people do that shit so well.
and cant smith a rail at all. same with feebles.

Posted: May 17, 2018 at 15:22 Quote
So I figured before I post it I’ll give people a chance to call dibs

I’m selling my Animal foursome bars and animal MR top load stem.

Sorry to shamelessly plug my shit...

Also RIP Paul Buchanan if you don’t know go watch a man who knew how to do bikes better than most. He was kind of the Rodney Mullen of the mid school era

Posted: Jun 6, 2018 at 11:34 Quote
Hey dudes. Some of you might enjoy this Northern Embassy interview I put together with the best farmer in BMX, Brodie Gwilliam. Peep it.

Posted: Jun 6, 2018 at 13:27 Quote
I will read it later on man!

Also I am back on the brake squad

Posted: Jun 8, 2018 at 8:14 Quote
Brakes are way too much fun. I don't think I will ever take mine off. Maybe if I wanted to learn barspins, but that urge is incredibly low. Perhaps even non-existent. lol

Posted: Jun 8, 2018 at 13:18 Quote
I just gave up on bar spins I am all about them crankflips

After a whole day on the manual spring hanger I can tell you it is the best brake I have tried instant lock and they come already london modded super easy to install as they have no springs

Posted: Jun 8, 2018 at 13:56 Quote
jespinal wrote:
I just gave up on bar spins I am all about them crankflips

After a whole day on the manual spring hanger I can tell you it is the best brake I have tried instant lock and they come already london modded super easy to install as they have no springs

I was a little skeptical when I first saw these.... still kinda am.

I really wanna try the Kink brakes

Posted: Jun 8, 2018 at 15:08 Quote
Honestly I was skeptical about the size of the pads but they are so nice

Posted: Jun 15, 2018 at 13:16 Quote
Has anybody ever used a "bluing" agent on any of your parts, got any pics if so? Was thinking about bluing my frame. Any thoughts?

Posted: Jun 15, 2018 at 14:36 Quote
Yeah check my Cult pics

Posted: Jun 15, 2018 at 17:21 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
Yeah check my Cult pics

Nice. Fairly easy process?

Posted: Jun 15, 2018 at 23:51 Quote
So my brand new stolen talon cranks have developed vertical play after a few months any fix to this like adding a bit of grease or in case the warranty doesn't come through should I just say f*ck it and jb weld it?

Posted: Jun 16, 2018 at 3:33 Quote
jespinal wrote:
So my brand new stolen talon cranks have developed vertical play after a few months any fix to this like adding a bit of grease or in case the warranty doesn't come through should I just say f*ck it and jb weld it?

They are 48 spline right? I've ended up putting loctite in my 48 spline cranks after play developed.

Posted: Jun 16, 2018 at 6:32 Quote
BigDaddyRatt wrote:
raytheotter wrote:
Yeah check my Cult pics

Nice. Fairly easy process?

Yeah. Make sure you degrease your frame really well, keep fingerprints off it etc.

If you want a streak free process put the solution in a spray bottle. I hadn't done it before and sponged it on so ended up with streaks.

It's also not going to go that deep blue black colour as there isn't enough carbon in 4130.
It looks great though in the flesh.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.023232
Mobile Version of Website