The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: Apr 11, 2019 at 13:56 Quote
ended up buying some used kink parts on the cheap. nothing fancy but it'll hold me over until my wedding is done and money can get freed up again.

Posted: Apr 11, 2019 at 14:17 Quote
haro-rider-13 wrote:
ended up buying some used kink parts on the cheap. nothing fancy but it'll hold me over until my wedding is done and money can get freed up again.
I like kink stuff. They used to make these super awesome bars. One of the few bars production wise to have the sweep the way I like it.

Might be getting their brakes since I’m pretty sure I hate flys local distro and I prefer to buy local. Shame, can’t get odyssey Sunday g sport primo shadow and a few other brands local cause the distro is shitty.

Posted: Apr 12, 2019 at 5:47 Quote
I like kink stuff there's something to leather

Wait...

Posted: Apr 12, 2019 at 7:24 Quote
core-macneil-rider wrote:
haro-rider-13 wrote:
I like kink stuff. They used to make these super awesome bars. One of the few bars production wise to have the sweep the way I like it.

Might be getting their brakes since I’m pretty sure I hate flys local distro and I prefer to buy local. Shame, can’t get odyssey Sunday g sport primo shadow and a few other brands local cause the distro is shitty.
I don't know what's local for you, but Harvester Bikes has been pretty good to me and they have ody stuff.

Posted: Apr 12, 2019 at 8:06 Quote
dr-salt wrote:
haro-rider-13 wrote:

I don't know what's local for you, but Harvester Bikes has been pretty good to me and they have ody stuff.
harvester is local. No issue with shops

Ryder distro which distributes odyssey and all those other brands I mentioned for Canada is run by a dick so I refuse to support him. So try to just avoid those brands when I can so I can support local.

Which kinda sucks. I love shadows little ones pegs. Odyssey makes the best brake lever. Fly re issued their old super awesome brakes.

Posted: Apr 12, 2019 at 8:07 Quote
jespinal wrote:
I like kink stuff there's something to leather

Wait...
xD

Posted: Apr 12, 2019 at 18:53 Quote
if I’m not mistaken Sean burns has done stuff both taller and longer than Lyon.

There’s also that one huge gap famous is skating for the fact no one has ever been able to land it and only one dude has come away unscathed after trying it. Everyone else broke bones or worse. However that said rooftop mike did that back in the 90’s and yet few people seem to know.

Can’t remember who did Lyon but it’s been hit on bmx.

There’s also a video part of a Canadian rider doing a wall ride to flat on a similarly sized set. Can’t find that video either.

Our local dude, Jaumell Campbell did a wallride down a 16 set back in the day. Probably not the one you are thinking of, but crazy nonetheless. Peep 1:44.

Posted: Apr 12, 2019 at 19:50 Quote
The countdown is on until our DVD is out. To promote it, we will be dropping weekly web videos leading up to the May 11 premiere in Edmonton. Here's the first web video PB friends:

Views: 3,291    Faves: 19    Comments: 4

Posted: Apr 12, 2019 at 20:35 Quote
justin99 wrote:
if I’m not mistaken Sean burns has done stuff both taller and longer than Lyon.

There’s also that one huge gap famous is skating for the fact no one has ever been able to land it and only one dude has come away unscathed after trying it. Everyone else broke bones or worse. However that said rooftop mike did that back in the 90’s and yet few people seem to know.

Can’t remember who did Lyon but it’s been hit on bmx.

There’s also a video part of a Canadian rider doing a wall ride to flat on a similarly sized set. Can’t find that video either.

Our local dude, Jaumell Campbell did a wallride down a 16 set back in the day. Probably not the one you are thinking of, but crazy nonetheless. Peep 1:44.

not the one but damn that’s a good edit. Used to be on the MacNeil Vimeo. Wonder if he still rides? Dudes dope.

Posted: Apr 12, 2019 at 20:56 Quote
Yeah, Jaumell still rides. He'll come out occasionally.

Posted: Apr 15, 2019 at 9:29 Quote
justin99 wrote:
The countdown is on until our DVD is out. To promote it, we will be dropping weekly web videos leading up to the May 11 premiere in Edmonton. Here's the first web video PB friends:

Views: 3,291    Faves: 19    Comments: 4
thanks Justin now I have to put my brakes back on again

Unrelated I bought some fly fuego (devon's signsture) and they are the most slippery piece of shit I have ever ridden, any tips to make it grip more? I'm thinking taking some sand paper into the situation

Posted: Apr 15, 2019 at 9:45 Quote
justin99 wrote:
Yeah, Jaumell still rides. He'll come out occasionally.
sick. Dude was one of my fav riders. He had nice looking barspins, spun fast as f*ck.

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 10:15 Quote
We've got another new web video out to promote our upcoming full-length. This one features park, ramp, and dirt riding.

Views: 2,828    Faves: 8    Comments: 3

I now also have the DVD pre-order set up on Big Cartel if anyone is interested in a copy. It's 20 bones plus shipping. Orders will go out on May 13 after our premiere in Edmonton.

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 11:04 Quote
Do you have stickers to go with it too? After I swapped frames I no longer have yours

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 21:30 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Do you have stickers to go with it too? After I swapped frames I no longer have yours

Yeah, we will be doing another run of stickers soon. They should be ready by the time the video ships.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026526
Mobile Version of Website