The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
| Next Page
Posted: Jan 11, 2021 at 19:30 Quote
Winter’s kinda been total ass this year, we’ve had constant travel restrictions thrown at us, every place is officially “closed” and then we’ve had constant snow/ice up my way for the last 3 weeks. Doesn’t bother me riding in the snow it’s the minus temps that end up causing a million mechanicals, or the black ice on the back roads to get to the trail centres that’s been stopping me riding lately. Of course the trails are probably gonna be officially closed soon but there’s no exactly anybody there to tell you “you can’t ride that” the trails are just kinda there. Like they always are lol. Nobody’s policing the trails and asking where you’re from or anything and I’m no exactly spreading the virus by being out in the woods on my own. Decided imma start digging my own trails tho.

Posted: Jan 12, 2021 at 1:33 Quote
team-issue wrote:
It's only you holding yourself back from jumping back in! Big bike/small bike no matter, just jump on something.

This absolutely. hoping the want to ride comes back eventually, as for now just like everyone who rode cars and life take interest for sure.

Sad to see shit like tcu gone though. Hope animal bikes is runnin strong

Posted: Jan 12, 2021 at 4:07 Quote
On the other hand, I am SO glad that tcu is gone

Posted: Jan 12, 2021 at 7:37 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
team-issue wrote:
It's only you holding yourself back from jumping back in! Big bike/small bike no matter, just jump on something.

This absolutely. hoping the want to ride comes back eventually, as for now just like everyone who rode cars and life take interest for sure.

Not much in stock on the Animal site so hopefully they're just waiting for 2021 parts to roll in. They still have a pretty solid team though.

Posted: Jan 12, 2021 at 12:23 Quote
See what I don’t understand right, is why can’t MTB companies make components that look as nice as BMX stuff? My bike’s fully decked out in Hope kit and while it is nice, I’d like a nice set of chrome bars. But no company seem to do them at all? Chromag made chrome bars years ago but none of their new bars are, they’re all boring colours. The one thing I miss about BMX is being able to get literally any component in ANY colour you could think of. In MTB, it’s black or oil slick. Boring AF.

Posted: Jan 12, 2021 at 20:28 Quote
Ben-S wrote:
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
team-issue wrote:

Not much in stock on the Animal site so hopefully they're just waiting for 2021 parts to roll in. They still have a pretty solid team though.
Damn hopin its just a covid issue Frown

Damn jesp people still salty about tcu/adam? Yall even remember why anymore

Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 12:52 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
Ben-S wrote:
bigbrotherbmx wrote:

Damn hopin its just a covid issue Frown

Damn jesp people still salty about tcu/adam? Yall even remember why anymore
Couldn’t believe it when I seen him on p**hub a few months back, dude’s on some wild shit.

Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 17:24 Quote
Mans is livin the dream

Not my dream

But a dream, hes livin it

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
If your concept of life is alongside "the end justify all means" then sure he's living the dream

But a cokehead who abuses women and publicly admits it isn't a hero in my books

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
He’s a f*cking tool. He always has been. Onsomeshit despite being super important to BMX had a bit of a tragic vibe to it every time I watched it. Always thought they were a bunch of posers.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
shoefanu wrote:
He’s a f*cking tool. He always has been. Onsomeshit despite being super important to BMX had a bit of a tragic vibe to it every time I watched it. Always thought they were a bunch of posers.

Real shit

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011507
Mobile Version of Website