The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 13:16 Quote
justin99 wrote:
Your father's should disown all of you for being unable to 180 and fakie.

I'm sorry, it had to be said.

fathers*

And my dad's dead too. And I can fakie just fine. Boy-eeeeee.

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 13:24 Quote
I don't know if both of you are serious or joking about the dead fathers part, but I'm not going to go there.

Moral of the story, or lack thereof, get those 180's and fakies down.

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 13:33 Quote
James isn't joking.

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 13:53 Quote
Nor am I. My dad is dead, and I can ride fakie.

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 13:58 Quote
justin99 wrote:
I don't know if both of you are serious or joking about the dead fathers part, but I'm not going to go there.

you dont joke about that shit, people that do sicken me, a friend of mine said it to some bitch at a skatepark when she said "i hope your mothers proud of you" he said "shes dead". honestly i didnt speak to him for about a week

also 180 trails is way too hard core

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:09 Quote
All i can do is 180 fakie and manual but theres lots of stuff i haven't tried like grinding and other tricks, also my bike should be here soon and i cant wait to start riding again!

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:09 Quote
I thought you said you could 3 and bar?

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:11 Quote
I want to learn bars but my post isn't long enough Frown

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:12 Quote
My fakies and manuals are awful, really need to learn them but i always get distracted

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:12 Quote
mr-nozzer wrote:

I have never said i could 3 and yes i can bar but i land them very sketchy and not all the time therefore i dont class it as being able to do it!

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:15 Quote
top-cat wrote:
that is no excuse at all

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:16 Quote
James-Carey wrote:
justin99 wrote:

you dont joke about that shit, people that do sicken me, a friend of mine said it to some bitch at a skatepark when she said "i hope your mothers proud of you" he said "shes dead". honestly i didnt speak to him for about a week

also 180 trails is way too hard core

I don't mean to be insensitive, but here goes.

If someone means genuine harm, I agree with you. If someone does it jokingly, I see it no more offensive than calling someone a a host of other names or insults. *ag comes to mind as one that's slung around even in this thread fairly often. Thankfully we don't really deal with racist remarks, even jokingly.

Justin was harmlessly teasing, and I can't see it as anything more offensive than that.

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:16 Quote
And really, my condolences for your loss.

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:17 Quote
top-cat wrote:
most people dont even pinch on bars, best how tos the boqer123 how to bar helped me loads

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:19 Quote
I-SHOOT-NOOBS wrote:
mr-nozzer wrote:

I have never said i could 3 and yes i can bar but i land them very sketchy and not all the time therefore i dont class it as being able to do it!

Taken from the BMX general discussion thread, bottom of page 3801

[Quoten] Im quite big(not fat just bug overall!!) and im learning so im really ruff on bikes at the moment but i have been riding a mates and im getting smoother everyday!

I can do the the basics like 180, 360 and bar.[/Quoten]

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011820
Mobile Version of Website