The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:21 Quote
Yet again i land them sometimes, yeah i probably should of said that when i wrote it but i could not be bothered!

I was in the wrong to write that now can we please move on?

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:23 Quote
Also, trails 180?

Hate on tha bike if you will.

NEED TO LAND THISSSS.

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:23 Quote
Yeah sure. I just wanted to be a bit of a pretentious prick about it, please continue with whatever you were spouting.

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:31 Quote
sherbet wrote:
James-Carey wrote:
justin99 wrote:
I don't know if both of you are serious or joking about the dead fathers part, but I'm not going to go there.

Moral of the story, or lack thereof, get those 180's and fakies down.

you dont joke about that shit, people that do sicken me, a friend of mine said it to some bitch at a skatepark when she said "i hope your mothers proud of you" he said "shes dead". honestly i didnt speak to him for about a week

also 180 trails is way too hard core

I don't mean to be insensitive, but here goes.

If someone means genuine harm, I agree with you. If someone does it jokingly, I see it no more offensive than calling someone a a host of other names or insults. *ag comes to mind as one that's slung around even in this thread fairly often. Thankfully we don't really deal with racist remarks, even jokingly.

Justin was harmlessly teasing, and I can't see it as anything more offensive than that.

no issue with justin, he werent to know, and i would be a dick to hate on him for not it. now he knows if he started saying it then i would be a bit pissed at insensitivity. Its like your mum jokes... BUT from my point of view people that joke about the death of their parents are sick people, and i have had people bully me for my fathers death, that is way over the line

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:32 Quote
Yeah that's another ballgame altogether. Dicks get banned.

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:34 Quote
This is in real life, but yeah, i had nothing against justin, i was just voicing my opinion on those that joke about the death of family members.

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:35 Quote
So i have ordered the stereo wire 2013(chrome) and im getting white walls for it, thoughts on how this will look and most important does anyone know what the bike is like for street?

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:37 Quote
Anyone else see the proto animal MTT tire? Looks horrible IMO.

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:38 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Also, trails 180?

NEED TO LAND THISSSS.

you sir are hard core

swear you just got a premium inception or some shit?

I-SHOOT-NOOBS wrote:
So i have ordered the stereo wire 2013(chrome) and im getting white walls for it, thoughts on how this will look and most important does anyone know what the bike is like for street?

Wouldn't the 2nd question been better to ask before buying the bike...?

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:40 Quote
harry-h wrote:

Nope i was going to buy it but saw the stereo right before i bought it!

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:40 Quote
James-Carey wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Also, trails 180?

NEED TO LAND THISSSS.

you sir are hard core

Not landed cause I'm too park.

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:44 Quote
I-SHOOT-NOOBS wrote:
harry-h wrote:

Nope i was going to buy it but saw the stereo right before i bought it!
Gone full on c*nt mode

Page 803 of this thread you say you've ordered it, then a few pages later (and also in the BMX gen Discussion Thread) you say about the next parts you're going to buy for it...

/endc*ntmode

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 14:44 Quote
henry-turner wrote:
top-cat wrote:
I want to learn bars but my post isn't long enough Frown
that is no excuse at all
I can do slider bars or whatever you want to call them but I always fail at hop bars because my tips over. Wat do.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014612
Mobile Version of Website