Cambridge Bike Park

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Cambridge Bike Park
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 18, 2012 at 8:56 Quote
Fill out this survey and choose which ever design you want so we can get a park that won't be a huge let down like Mt. Trashmore. http://www.cambridge.ca/community_services/bike_park

Posted: Feb 18, 2012 at 10:45 Quote
im stoked for the idea because there is gunna be grind boxes in the middle of the trails

Posted: Feb 18, 2012 at 14:00 Quote
bmx-status wrote:
im stoked for the idea because there is gunna be grind boxes in the middle of the trails
it looks pretty legit. Gonna be good for mtb and bmx unlike maclennan which is shit for both. Hopefully they can get some good guys who care about the trails working there

Posted: Feb 18, 2012 at 23:06 Quote
Everybody please vote for the freestyle park!

Posted: Feb 19, 2012 at 17:43 Quote
Thanks for posting something on here. Glad to hear the had an open house a few days ago...would have came but didn't even know the city was thinking about a bike park.

Posted: Jun 11, 2012 at 20:19 Quote
has anyone heard of any progress in building the park? I'm moving to area very soon

Posted: Jun 12, 2012 at 12:50 Quote
whwilkie wrote:
has anyone heard of any progress in building the park? I'm moving to area very soon

Drove by today, nothing has started...Rolleyes

Posted: Jun 13, 2012 at 8:04 Quote
I emailed the city last night and they said that they are awaiting aproval from the city so they should start building in august.

Posted: Jun 13, 2012 at 13:23 Quote
brett236 wrote:
I emailed the city last night and they said that they are awaiting aproval from the city so they should start building in august.
The city is waiting for approval from the city ?

Posted: Jun 13, 2012 at 15:13 Quote
ebo421 wrote:
brett236 wrote:
The city is waiting for approval from the city ?
Yes. The parks and rec proposed it but they have to wait for approval to fund it.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011543
Mobile Version of Website