Trek session owners club

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Trek session owners club
Posted: May 15, 2018 at 10:48 Quote
26isnotdead wrote:
Kitejumping wrote:
robito wrote:

Been waiting for this. I hope you're right.

Looks like the existing session park with a 27.5 fork on it. It has the same fork bumpers as the old 26 session park where the newer 27.5 sessions have smaller fork bumpers.

yeah but have you seen his front triangle? it really looks a front triangle of the 2018/2019 session 88 and on his story he told he had 27.5 wheel on front and not only the fork. but it would mean that their new session park with the new geometry of the session wasn't good ?

I'd be very surprised if the full floater comes back. I really want to see a new session park.

O+
Posted: May 15, 2018 at 11:00 Quote
robito wrote:
26isnotdead wrote:
Kitejumping wrote:

Looks like the existing session park with a 27.5 fork on it. It has the same fork bumpers as the old 26 session park where the newer 27.5 sessions have smaller fork bumpers.

yeah but have you seen his front triangle? it really looks a front triangle of the 2018/2019 session 88 and on his story he told he had 27.5 wheel on front and not only the fork. but it would mean that their new session park with the new geometry of the session wasn't good ?

I'd be very surprised if the full floater comes back. I really want to see a new session park.

Yeah I would think a session park redesign would have the newer style linkage used on the new ticket s.

Posted: May 15, 2018 at 12:49 Quote
Semenuk etc were on 2018 session carbon park frames right so carbon 2018 front and new 26 alu rear like on the previous model?

Posted: May 15, 2018 at 15:28 Quote
christiaan wrote:
Semenuk etc were on 2018 session carbon park frames right so carbon 2018 front and new 26 alu rear like on the previous model?

they have been riding 2018 27.5 9.9 front triangle (no freefloater) combined with a 27.5 fork with a custom aluminum shorter rear triangle but they are still running 26 inch wheels.

Posted: May 19, 2018 at 17:16 Quote
I'm going to blue mountain on Monday. Should be a blast. And yeah pretty sure mine is a clear coat. Crack as well.

Posted: Jun 1, 2018 at 14:57 Quote
I've got a question I figure if anyone could help me answer, it would be the crew in this thread.

Simply put, does anybody have anybody have any ideas as to the availability, and more importantly, OBTAINABILITY, of Trek Session frames in "custom" or non-stock colors? every so often, I see one lying about at the bike park, and wonder, "How the hell did he/she get a hold of that?" Naturally, it's far more understandable in the case of small, boutique bike builders, but Trek is hardly---God knows---in that category. (At the risk of stated the obvious, I'm not talking about sponsored pros, but simply the average customer---albeit the average customer potentially willing to pay for the privilege).

If anyone out there can shed some light on this question, please, help me out! Thanks in advance for your help.

O+
Posted: Jun 2, 2018 at 11:04 Quote
Only two ways are:

You know a pro and can buy an old one

You do it yourself like I did

Posted: Jun 3, 2018 at 6:55 Quote
Scotj009 wrote:
You know a pro and can buy an old one

That's what I did
photo

Posted: Jun 5, 2018 at 22:11 Quote
SpankerChief wrote:
I've got a question I figure if anyone could help me answer, it would be the crew in this thread.

Simply put, does anybody have anybody have any ideas as to the availability, and more importantly, OBTAINABILITY, of Trek Session frames in "custom" or non-stock colors? every so often, I see one lying about at the bike park, and wonder, "How the hell did he/she get a hold of that?" Naturally, it's far more understandable in the case of small, boutique bike builders, but Trek is hardly---God knows---in that category. (At the risk of stated the obvious, I'm not talking about sponsored pros, but simply the average customer---albeit the average customer potentially willing to pay for the privilege).

If anyone out there can shed some light on this question, please, help me out! Thanks in advance for your help.

Create one! Haha mine is custom vinyl wrapped! I was hanging with rdog in Whistler last year and he does sell them off to buddies. If you go to whis your guaranteed to see probably at least 2 old Rdog bikes and maybe 1 or 2 old semenuk bikes. Also for some reason people seem to like making custom sessions more then anything else it seems, there are tons of them

Posted: Jun 6, 2018 at 7:19 Quote
Oldie but a goodie, still a killer park bike. Heavy Beast as it currently sits...like riding a Hummer down the trails.
Waiting for the lifts to open.
My beloved 2009 Trek Session 88 Fox 40 amp DHX 5.0 SAINT Groupo Bontrager Rhythm Pro Elite Earl
Have a good summer everyone, Cheers.

Posted: Jul 11, 2018 at 17:07 Quote
is the 2014 9.9 a decent rig? Wanting something carbon but want to stick with 26".

Posted: Jul 11, 2018 at 20:04 Quote
anchoricex wrote:
is the 2014 9.9 a decent rig? Wanting something carbon but want to stick with 26".

Just my opinion but I think it's one of the best 26" ever made. The SC V10 carbon of the same year range is up there too.

Posted: Sep 29, 2018 at 23:31 Quote
Looking for a 2012 9.9 if anyone has one for sale!

Posted: Sep 30, 2018 at 11:09 Quote
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:

I’m selling my session park, which is pretty close haha I see your in Lethbridge, im in Calgary

Posted: Sep 30, 2018 at 11:16 Quote
qman11 wrote:
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:

I’m selling my session park, which is pretty close haha I see your in Lethbridge, im in Calgary

If only the frame was a large......

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018130
Mobile Version of Website