Trek session owners club

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Trek session owners club
| Next Page
Posted: Aug 16, 2020 at 18:19 Quote
Hi
Am looking at buying a second hand 2019 session frame, can any owners shed any light on weather they have has issues with frames cracking or are treks pretty reliable?
Just don’t want to buy one and then buy a new frame soon after because of a crack
Thanks

Posted: Aug 19, 2020 at 18:39 Quote
fphayton wrote:
Hi
Am looking at buying a second hand 2019 session frame, can any owners shed any light on weather they have has issues with frames cracking or are treks pretty reliable?
Just don’t want to buy one and then buy a new frame soon after because of a crack
Thanks

I have had three carbon sessions.
2012: 3 seasons on it. No problems. Great bike.
2015: 2 seasonS and a total pos. Constant issues with the frame. Trek did warranty all the repairs and finally a new 2018 frame.
2018: going on the 2nd season and it’s been a great bike (knock on wood).

Posted: Sep 26, 2020 at 7:57 Quote
fphayton wrote:
Hi
Thanks

I have the 2018 9.9 and it's been great, no cracks or other problems of any kind. I ride pretty much every day during season so I am pretty stoked on that.

Posted: Oct 3, 2020 at 1:46 Quote
Hi all just started my 09 trek session build and keen to get it up and going.
Thinking of going all black with the red wheels.
Has anyone else done this or open to suggestions on what colour to go with the red rims.
Not sure on how to post pictures yet but I will once I work it out.

Posted: Oct 3, 2020 at 2:51 Quote
Rwalton72 wrote:
Hi all just started my 09 trek session build and keen to get it up and going.
Thinking of going all black with the red wheels.
Has anyone else done this or open to suggestions on what colour to go with the red rims.
Not sure on how to post pictures yet but I will once I work it out.

Red rims? Why? What frame, black 29 or red 27.5?

Posted: Oct 3, 2020 at 3:39 Quote
It’s a 26” frame and Crankbrothers Opium 3 rims with marzocchi 888 forks.

Posted: Nov 21, 2020 at 16:38 Quote
Hi Guys,

Hope this note finds everyone well and healthy. I'm looking for a Seat Stay for my Trek 2013 Session 88. It can be damaged somewhat, as I have tig welding capabilities. Please help if you can. I've been searching for weeks.

Howard

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005473
Mobile Version of Website