Trek session owners club

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Trek session owners club
| Next Page
Posted: Apr 6, 2021 at 11:30 Quote
ninjaboy66 wrote:
hi recently got a second hand session 88 2015 although there are no marking where the rear chipset set is so can this be changed if put 29inch forks and wheel on front ?
Regards shane

You what?

Posted: Apr 6, 2021 at 21:15 Quote
ninjaboy66 wrote:
hi recently got a second hand session 88 2015 although there are no marking where the rear chipset set is so can this be changed if put 29inch forks and wheel on front ?
Regards shane

That bike is not designed for a 29" front set up. You can change the mino link but that chip is designed to adjust the bike geometry for the wheels that came on it. Putting a 29" fork and wheel on the front will also void your warranty more than likely.

Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 4:21 Quote
ok thanks for info that's what i was trying to find out

Posted: May 19, 2021 at 7:36 Quote
Anyone have a suspension diagram for a 2018 Session Aluminum? I can find one for the carbon but not the aluminum. Whatever the pdf is that shows the explosion of all of the bearings and bolts and part numbers.

Stripped out the rocker pivot nut last night and has me wanting to get all new pivot hardware.

Posted: May 19, 2021 at 11:47 Quote
BMXJJ327 wrote:
Anyone have a suspension diagram for a 2018 Session Aluminum? I can find one for the carbon but not the aluminum. Whatever the pdf is that shows the explosion of all of the bearings and bolts and part numbers.

Stripped out the rocker pivot nut last night and has me wanting to get all new pivot hardware.

Lol. I actually have that pdf on my phone. Problem is though I cant upload it cos my phone sucks.

Rocker pivot axle - W308985
Rocker pivot Axle Nut - W311582

Lemme know if you want anything else

Posted: May 20, 2021 at 14:34 Quote
gabriel-mission9 wrote:
BMXJJ327 wrote:

Lol. I actually have that pdf on my phone. Problem is though I cant upload it cos my phone sucks.

Rocker pivot axle - W308985
Rocker pivot Axle Nut - W311582

Lemme know if you want anything else

Basically everything.

Curious the part numbers for:

Top shock mount bolt
Top shock mount nut
Bottom shock mount bolt
Chainstay pivot bolt
Chainstay pivot nut
Mino link inner piece
Mino link outer piece

Thanks in advance.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.006135
Mobile Version of Website