Trek Session 9.9 vs Santa Cruz V10 Carbon vs Spesh Demo 8 II

PB Forum :: Downhill
Trek Session 9.9 vs Santa Cruz V10 Carbon vs Spesh Demo 8 II
O+
Posted: Jun 22, 2012 at 7:34 Quote
joelong wrote:

just really want to know is the session a pure speed machine or can i have some fun on it too!

See "flickable" in the dictionary and there is your answer.

Posted: Jun 22, 2012 at 9:27 Quote
Regardless of budget, unless you're a very experience rider no thanks on carbon frames. One crash with the bike landing wrong, top tube clips a rock and a relatively minor crash turns into a destroyed frame. Carbon is delicate stuff, stick to aluminum.

Posted: Jun 22, 2012 at 9:31 Quote
They are both excellent bikes , niether will dissapoint , go for the one that appeals to you most if price is not a problem.

Posted: Jun 22, 2012 at 9:49 Quote
I rented the session, demo, and knolly at whistler. None being carbon but I liked the session the best by far. That being said they were rentals.

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 4:58 Quote
cale wrote:
Regardless of budget, unless you're a very experience rider no thanks on carbon frames. One crash with the bike landing wrong, top tube clips a rock and a relatively minor crash turns into a destroyed frame. Carbon is delicate stuff, stick to aluminum.

If your buying new then warranty will sort you out on that front.

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 5:17 Quote
Well if any one is wondering I went for the session! Was a great deal! The deal I got was Cheeper than the demo! And full warranty! And looks sweet!

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 9:15 Quote
livingkills wrote:
session 9.9?

sure did! cant wait to ride it, stupid work getting in the way!!

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 9:44 Quote
joelong wrote:
livingkills wrote:
session 9.9?

You lucky bastard!

Gotta be time for a phone call to work and say that pathetic " aww boss i'm to i'll to work (cough) " in that most feeble of voices you can make when needed,

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 9:50 Quote
bigburd wrote:
joelong wrote:
livingkills wrote:
session 9.9?

You lucky bastard!

Gotta be time for a phone call to work and say that pathetic " aww boss i'm to i'll to work (cough) " in that most feeble of voices you can make when needed,

haha its ok we all ride at my work they have got my back, sadly have executives in till tomorrow night, but been given Friday off just to ride!
first race on it this weekend too!

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 9:52 Quote
joelong wrote:
bigburd wrote:
joelong wrote:

You lucky bastard!

haha its ok we all ride at my work they have got my back, sadly have executives in till tomorrow night, but been given Friday off just to ride!

Nice man , where you racing?

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 10:08 Quote
bigburd wrote:
joelong wrote:
bigburd wrote:

You lucky bastard!

just a local series in the south called gravity project. its the final this weekend, so hopefully do well
will get photos and a quick first ride thoughts up asap

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 10:10 Quote
joelong wrote:
bigburd wrote:
joelong wrote:

just a local series in the south called gravity project. its the final this weekend, so hopefully do well
will get photos and a quick first ride thoughts up asap

Be prepared for not being able to walk 10 meters with out some one stopping you to see your bike:p

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 15:30 Quote
throw up some pics man! dont get sick of seeing those 9.9's

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 15:34 Quote
gravityhelps wrote:
throw up some pics man! dont get sick of seeing those 9.9's

here she is, first ride tomorrow cant wait
Trek session 9.9

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019581
Mobile Version of Website