Trek Session 9.9 vs Santa Cruz V10 Carbon vs Spesh Demo 8 II

PB Forum :: Downhill
Trek Session 9.9 vs Santa Cruz V10 Carbon vs Spesh Demo 8 II
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 18:03 Quote
joelong wrote:
no shops have the trek in stock to try. however needs to be sort buy tomorrow as the deals wont last forever!

both bikes in mediums, i am 5,7 or 5,8 so should be perfect fit!
as i think at this level will be happy with either!

just really want to know is the session a pure speed machine or can i have some fun on it too!

I think you're right you'll like them both, I'd pick based on components if they are the same price.

Posted: Jun 30, 2012 at 22:45 Quote
I can't believe how beautiful that thing is.Hope you like attention.

Posted: Oct 2, 2012 at 15:20 Quote
joelong wrote:
gravityhelps wrote:
throw up some pics man! dont get sick of seeing those 9.9's

here she is, first ride tomorrow cant wait
Trek session 9.9

i just jizzed in my pants...DAMN THATS A SEXY AS BEAST!

Posted: Mar 1, 2013 at 0:42 Quote
If you don t get excited over the Trek Session 9.9 now you should start questioning your sexual orientation. Owning a bike this nice will for sure give you some red white and blue attention. Rumor has it this bike s for sale too...

Trek Session 9.9 ALL THE WAY! It is the smoothest bike ever made.

Posted: Dec 21, 2013 at 15:21 Quote
I've got the session 88 and mi mates got the V10c the v10c is a large my 88 is med the V10 is lighter but only justi used them both the session is a great bike and makes ya fast but the V10s rear wheel just sticks to the floor like glue with so much grip but it felt a little soft for me but I guess that's suss set up.

Posted: Dec 22, 2013 at 9:42 Quote
How does the session jump? I've heared it's a very nutral bike, and very forgiving, but can you get airborn a lot on it?

Posted: Jan 20, 2014 at 14:14 Quote
The session jumps great but I have a tendency to push the back end out to the right. So I unintentionally give it a small whip. But if you land off balance it's easy to save your self.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022515
Mobile Version of Website