Got Any DH Questions? Ask Them Here

PB Forum :: Downhill
Got Any DH Questions? Ask Them Here
| Next Page
Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 8:13 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Or you could skip the hours of making proper patterns and pay someone a little $, so you can enjoy doing other things other than having a crash course on flattening surfaces into patterns. Shit I've been professionally trained how to do it, and I'd rather pay for it.

The whole process of cutting, cleaning the frame with alcohol, putting it on the frame took me about a day I guess. So definitely not for everyone. But the option is there if someone feels inclined to Smile .

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 11:50 Quote
With the chance of not being able to go to whistler this year being high. What are some US Bike parks worth looking into? Currently live in CO and wanting to try other parks. Have ridden Angel Fire and most parks in CO. Was looking at Highlands Ranch but curious if there's others.

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 11:54 Quote
BMXJJ327 wrote:
With the chance of not being able to go to whistler this year being high. What are some US Bike parks worth looking into? Currently live in CO and wanting to try other parks. Have ridden Angel Fire and most parks in CO. Was looking at Highlands Ranch but curious if there's others.

How far are you willing to travel? You could do a tour of the northeast and hit up Mountain Creek (NJ), Thunder (MA), Killington (VT), Highland (NH) and some of the others if you’ve got a lot of time.

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 12:19 Quote
BMXJJ327 wrote:
CA has Northstar and Mammoth. As well as some great non-lift access riding.

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 21:00 Quote
Nobble wrote:
BMXJJ327 wrote:
CA has Northstar and Mammoth. As well as some great non-lift access riding.

hit up bootleg canyon outside of Vegas for some desert gnar but not recommended in summer. it's my favorite park. Snowshoe is a close second for outstanding natural beauty and crazy technical trails

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 6:19 Quote
Snow summit midweek is the spot. With all the T1 11 siding up there and no people it’s like going back in time to the 70s. Mrgonzo is right try bootleg it will be like nothing you have ridden before

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 6:30 Quote
splayleg wrote:
Snow summit midweek is the spot. With all the T1 11 siding up there and no people it’s like going back in time to the 70s. Mrgonzo is right try bootleg it will be like nothing you have ridden before

I ride bootleg last month. It was fun. Much different than trails out here in CO. Theres some gnarly and exposed lines out there.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv23 0.010228
Mobile Version of Website