New 07 Kona Scrap

PB Forum :: Kona
New 07 Kona Scrap
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 16:32 Quote
I just got a new kona scrap and wanted to know if anyone has any info. on them

by the way i mostly will use it for freeride

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 16:33 Quote
what info r u looking for i work in a shop, we r a kona dealer, i have books and i ride/ build them.

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 16:35 Quote
if you already bought it why do you want someones opinion now?

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 16:36 Quote
like3 how they ride, weaknesses, advantages, what their good for and what upgrades you would prefer

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 16:37 Quote
manitouman19 wrote:
if you already bought it why do you want someones opinion now?
because i wont get a chance to figure that out until the snow melts

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 16:38 Quote
well they ride ok they arnt the best dirt jumpers i had a shred, they pretty much feel the same but i put a 6 inch fork on it n a nice wheel set n it rode sooooo nice. it also was great for like freeride but idk alot of people dont like konas for dj's but personaly i dont dirt jump so i wouldnt kno but overall they r over built so very strong!!

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 16:41 Quote
thanx

and i have dj3 on it right now but want a longer travel fork what would you prefer

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 16:43 Quote
well i had a dropoff4 n i am selling it idk if ur interested but it was 6 inches of travel with the 20mm thru axel n it felt great for my backup/ cross country bike it worked great!!

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 16:43 Quote
Cntstpthestnk06 wrote:
well they ride ok they arnt the best dirt jumpers i had a shred, they pretty much feel the same but i put a 6 inch fork on it n a nice wheel set n it rode sooooo nice. it also was great for like freeride but idk alot of people dont like konas for dj's but personaly i dont dirt jump so i wouldnt kno but overall they r over built so very strong!!
you put six inches on there? how's that working? what kinda fork? single or dual crown?

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 16:44 Quote
how much are you selling them for

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 16:47 Quote
KonaShred21 wrote:
Cntstpthestnk06 wrote:
you put six inches on there? how's that working? what kinda fork? single or dual crown?
single crown n it felt great here is my shred with it on there
photo

o really liked how it felt but i sold the bike to buy a new fork for my stinky so i got the fork n wheelset for sale but i really enjoyed ridin that bike it mad it feel like a bigger bike then it was n made me a little more confident to go bigger on a hardtale.

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 16:48 Quote
oh, sweet. might just do that!

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 16:48 Quote
100$ (usd) plus shipping but if ur interested make me an offer

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 16:49 Quote
Cntstpthestnk06 wrote:
KonaShred21 wrote:
Cntstpthestnk06 wrote:
single crown n it felt great here is my shred with it on there
photo

o really liked how it felt but i sold the bike to buy a new fork for my stinky so i got the fork n wheelset for sale but i really enjoyed ridin that bike it mad it feel like a bigger bike then it was n made me a little more confident to go bigger on a hardtale.
so how much are you selling them for

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 16:49 Quote
oh, thanks! I'l keep that in mind!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015169
Mobile Version of Website