O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2018 at 11:49 Quote
Spoke to him breifly ZenskiS14

photo

Posted: Dec 8, 2018 at 5:54 Quote
will buy streetsweeper. dm me

O+
Posted: Feb 5, 2019 at 19:56 Quote
Heard back from Stikrd once then radio silence. Made a second call to Deity and got Decals for free.

Posted: Feb 5, 2019 at 22:10 Quote
Did u get the newer v2, v3 decals w the big d or the older v1 decals?

Posted: Feb 6, 2019 at 17:31 Quote
Oh ok right om i need v2s

O+
Posted: Feb 6, 2019 at 19:41 Quote
Call them they should have some. There were very helpful and included a coupon on my next purchase.

Posted: Feb 6, 2019 at 19:59 Quote
Whixh coupon 10% off deity-mania? Yeah i just put together a few hundred dollar order yeaterday and sent out so i notified Angel in their shipoing dept if he could look intonthw decal for my v2 i just got and have to repaint so well. Just have to wait and see what happens. I told them if they dont have any thing lile a decal if they van at least send menthe wrap around D pattern so that i can go andbhave a decal made on my own using it...il let you ow what they respond with when i hear back feom them

O+
Posted: Feb 7, 2019 at 12:22 Quote
Angel is who helped me out. he got back with me in a few hours each time.

Posted: Feb 7, 2019 at 16:52 Quote
Hey angel got back to me yeaterday and he said they no longer have have the images or jpegs of the logos ofbthe frame decals nor do they have anymore frame decals , only regular deity decals which he said hed send me a bunch of for free just sucks because now aim going to have to either cover logo on bike w a heat resistant hi temp. thermal decal and have frame powdercoated w t by at covering the big logo on front top/downtubes...if they can even do that? Otherwise i will have to trace out the logo onto tracing paper from one of my other cryptkeeper franes so i can then have it scannes and have a print shop make a decal w it which im thinking would be the better option of the 2 since im guessing how could they really strip old paint off and prep for. New powdercoating around and in between the lines of the logo ya feel me?? I have yet to try stickerd' however i do know they are a U.K. company qhich in my own personal experience are a pain in the fanny to deal with...

O+
Posted: Feb 8, 2019 at 10:21 Quote
Think the tracing option you mentioned would work pretty well. You could cover that section of the frame with painters tape. Then trace the edges of the decal with a scalpel or razor blade. then transfer the painters tape to a board or something flat and have your decal design.

O+
Posted: Feb 20, 2019 at 12:18 Quote
Ended up sell both My forks and found a deal on a fox 831

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019921
Mobile Version of Website