Official Pinkbike drifters thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Official Pinkbike drifters thread
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Mar 9, 2012 at 13:34 Quote
Well heres the official pinkbike drifters thread. come here to talk about your slide machine, events, or tech stuff.
This thread is for actual drifters, not people who drive fast in their civics and yank the ebrake and think they're from tokyo drift. i'll start off with some cars from the shop and mine.
te72
ls1 240sx
and my new ride, 1983 toyota cressida factory 5spd.

Posted: Mar 9, 2012 at 13:49 Quote
Feel like a bit of a poser right now, as i havent drifted this car (due to lack of funds for coilovers), but I feel like I know enough, have been to enough events, and driven enough drift cars to post Razz

nice day

Posted: Mar 9, 2012 at 13:50 Quote
apparently its a washington thread, too. lol. Whats the deal with that ls1 s13?

Posted: Mar 9, 2012 at 13:53 Quote
nate still needs a few things, its only not done due to lack of funds. needs ecu, wiring harness, and then a water pump i think, oh and a driveline.

Posted: Mar 9, 2012 at 13:54 Quote
bamfbmx wrote:
nate still needs a few things, its only not done due to lack of funds. needs ecu, wiring harness, and then a water pump i think, oh and a driveline.

oh, is that all? Razz Its a coupe though, right?

Posted: Mar 9, 2012 at 13:56 Quote
avery25 wrote:
bamfbmx wrote:
nate still needs a few things, its only not done due to lack of funds. needs ecu, wiring harness, and then a water pump i think, oh and a driveline.

oh, is that all? Razz Its a coupe though, right?

yes sir, we're hurrying to get it done so we can get it to pgp as soon as possible. running it without coilovers for the first season then hopefully next season we'll get coilovers and a body kit.

Posted: Mar 9, 2012 at 13:57 Quote
bamfbmx wrote:
avery25 wrote:
bamfbmx wrote:
nate still needs a few things, its only not done due to lack of funds. needs ecu, wiring harness, and then a water pump i think, oh and a driveline.

oh, is that all? Razz Its a coupe though, right?

yes sir, we're hurrying to get it done so we can get it to pgp as soon as possible. running it without coilovers for the first season then hopefully next season we'll get coilovers and a body kit.

just lowering springs? or going to cool as route of no springs!?

Posted: Mar 9, 2012 at 14:00 Quote
stock, kit wise we're thinking something like this
we for sure want the duck tail and roof spoiler.

Posted: Mar 9, 2012 at 14:03 Quote
and getting max coilovers Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FU_6ANRiXZA/TT987MlyvUI/AAAAAAAABQE/AsgEF6CphQo/s1600/hot%2Bdamn2.jpg
their new stuff looks so good.

Posted: Mar 9, 2012 at 14:10 Quote
f*ckinnn, I want a roof wing so bad.

Posted: Mar 9, 2012 at 14:11 Quote
asdfasdfas

love it on my buddies jzx

Posted: Mar 9, 2012 at 14:16 Quote
they look so good, im pretty sad at the lack of body parts for mx63's.

Posted: Mar 9, 2012 at 14:18 Quote
bamfbmx wrote:
they look so good, im pretty sad at the lack of body parts for mx63's.
for sure. serialnine doesnt have anything?

Posted: Mar 9, 2012 at 14:19 Quote
avery25 wrote:
bamfbmx wrote:
they look so good, im pretty sad at the lack of body parts for mx63's.
for sure. serialnine doesnt have anything?
only for x7 and up

Posted: Mar 10, 2012 at 10:17 Quote
there has gotta be more people that drift on here

Previous Page |

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011240
Mobile Version of Website