Trek remedy 7

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Trek remedy 7
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Mar 21, 2012 at 9:36 Quote
I'm interested in buying a Trek Remedy 7. I am wondering if anyone has had or heard of Trek frames breaking? I'm 5'9" 180lbs. I am not a super aggressive rider, I consider myself average and able to keep up with my group of riders. Has anyone had warranty nightmares dealing with Trek?

Posted: Apr 10, 2012 at 14:21 Quote
I have the remedy 7 and i can only give you thumbs up
i love it and ive never heard any complains about it

Posted: May 2, 2012 at 16:14 Quote
The only frames I've heard breaking is the Session, and under extreme circumstances. It seems this rumor will never leave them. The remedy is a sick bike, I have a 2010 9.8 and its dope. (I'm 250lb and I ride it to shit and no problems yet)
If the price is right, and you like the ride, get it.

also regarding warranty, make sure you buy from a shop, and go and hang out there once in a while. They will always help out a familiar customer. Trek will warranty a manufacturing defect (just about any good company will do this) and they have crash replacement - a frame for dealer cost if you mess shit up by accident. I've also heard about red shield protection, but that seems like marketing BS, which I'd never use.

Posted: Jul 19, 2012 at 12:30 Quote
I agree with the two posts ahead of me! I have a 2011 remedy 8 and love it. I beat it up pretty good too and worry more about breaking my body parts than my frame...

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010032
Mobile Version of Website