The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: May 5, 2017 at 4:12 Quote
Waiting for the postman to deliver my brand new Commencal Meta Ht Am 2017 frame, anyone got one already?

Posted: May 5, 2017 at 4:12 Quote
Somebody will be killing me for this Rolleyes

Posted: May 5, 2017 at 4:28 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
Somebody will be killing me for this Rolleyes

Incredible

Incredible price tag also.

But, the bees knees

Posted: May 5, 2017 at 5:17 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
RedOctober wrote:
Somebody will be killing me for this Rolleyes

Incredible

Incredible price tag also.

But, the bees knees

This is exactly what Jinya (right name?) needs on that Gypsy. So rad.

Posted: May 5, 2017 at 7:17 Quote
What's the weight on those?

Edit 575 grams for arms and spindle only

Posted: May 5, 2017 at 7:51 Quote
maxlombardy wrote:
What's the weight on those?

Edit 575 grams for arms and spindle only

They couldn't physically be heavy enough to detract from the radness. They'd have to be made of something super dense and most likely radioactive.

Posted: May 5, 2017 at 8:42 Quote
Scotland-mtb wrote:
Waiting for the postman to deliver my brand new Commencal Meta Ht Am 2017 frame, anyone got one already?

Sexy, but I'll get one when they upgrade the stupid rear QR axle with something beefier...
Shopping for a Enduro hardtail myself....
I like the Hornet, not the 2017 one thought

Posted: May 5, 2017 at 9:06 Quote
gabgee wrote:
Scotland-mtb wrote:
Waiting for the postman to deliver my brand new Commencal Meta Ht Am 2017 frame, anyone got one already?

Sexy, but I'll get one when they upgrade the stupid rear QR axle with something beefier...
Shopping for a Enduro hardtail myself....
I like the Hornet, not the 2017 one thought

Yeah doesnt really make sense why they still use a QR axle, was suprised myself to see that aswell

Posted: May 5, 2017 at 11:04 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
Somebody will be killing me for this Rolleyes

I'm very tempted but £400 and six week wait time along with another £70 for a 30mm Hope BB just makes it a stretch too far Frown

In the US they're $£375 with ring; so about £300. Can't believe postage and tax adds an extra £100.

Posted: May 5, 2017 at 12:15 Quote
matther01 wrote:
RedOctober wrote:
Somebody will be killing me for this Rolleyes

I'm very tempted but £400 and six week wait time along with another £70 for a 30mm Hope BB just makes it a stretch too far Frown

In the US they're $£375 with ring; so about £300. Can't believe postage and tax adds an extra £100.

I live in Canada, maybe 150k from the border, and I've had items $50 items that were $50 in shipping! Only recently have sites like Jenson made it worth while for Canadian dollars, so for years I've found it cheapest to order from Britain, haha.

Posted: May 5, 2017 at 12:15 Quote
The rootdown is kinda gross in a cool way.

Posted: May 5, 2017 at 13:29 Quote
matther01 wrote:
RedOctober wrote:
Somebody will be killing me for this Rolleyes

I'm very tempted but £400 and six week wait time along with another £70 for a 30mm Hope BB just makes it a stretch too far Frown

In the US they're $£375 with ring; so about £300. Can't believe postage and tax adds an extra £100.

Pretty sure, if we order together, we may be able to drop that extortionate shipping? ..and the 6wks I hope
Anyway, take it to pm

Posted: May 5, 2017 at 13:33 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
matther01 wrote:
RedOctober wrote:
Somebody will be killing me for this Rolleyes

I'm very tempted but £400 and six week wait time along with another £70 for a 30mm Hope BB just makes it a stretch too far Frown

In the US they're $£375 with ring; so about £300. Can't believe postage and tax adds an extra £100.

Pretty sure, if we order together, we may be able to drop that extortionate shipping? ..and the 6wks I hope
Anyway, take it to pm

I was going to order a set for myself...can hold off if you guys are serious about getting a group order together...I'll order for you guys after you send funds and ship it to you guys at cost...not looking to make any $ off this, just trying to help.

Ok Mozz, no more of this cranky talk...sorry, back to bikes..


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017655
Mobile Version of Website