The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: May 19, 2017 at 11:02 Quote
aldo56 wrote:
Is it an optical illusion or are those like 250mm cranks?

Such a sick bike!

Might look like that as they're clipless pedals. Either way they're M30s. Lucky bastard Smile

Posted: May 19, 2017 at 11:09 Quote
New silver Hope headset pressed into the Swarf, attached the wheels, pike and bars. Dare I say it...but it's looking beautiful Smile

Posted: May 19, 2017 at 16:05 Quote
Production Privee Shan of Hazzard

Production Privee 'Shan of Hazzard'; 26 inch of pure AM fun. Just needs a new stem....

Posted: May 19, 2017 at 18:37 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
That NEEDS to be on the shortlist for sexiest of 2017. What is it and what's the finish on the aluminium?

I need to know

Posted: May 20, 2017 at 18:02 Quote
mayo-22 wrote:
photo

+1 for this bike. wasn't crazy about the look of the thing but it started to grow on me. i test rode one on a demo day and really liked it. not much for 29ers but if a 27.5 version came out that would be killer!

Posted: May 20, 2017 at 22:37 Quote
moose-619 wrote:
mayo-22 wrote:
photo

+1 for this bike. wasn't crazy about the look of the thing but it started to grow on me. i test rode one on a demo day and really liked it. not much for 29ers but if a 27.5 version came out that would be killer!
Nah man these are hideous. It's like someone tried to make a Honzo with bits from old shopping carts.

Posted: May 20, 2017 at 23:01 Quote
JesseE wrote:
KM yet.

Someone needs to make a polished dropper so guys like this can have it all.

Love those cranks.

Polished dropper would be the biz.

Los

Posted: May 21, 2017 at 5:18 Quote
matther01 wrote:
New silver Hope headset pressed into the Swarf, attached the wheels, pike and bars. Dare I say it...but it's looking beautiful Smile

Show it!! Nurse

Posted: May 21, 2017 at 5:20 Quote
Losifer wrote:
JesseE wrote:
KM yet.

Someone needs to make a polished dropper so guys like this can have it all.

Love those cranks.

Polished dropper would be the biz.

Los

The BIZ!!! I thought my friend Mark made that up! Whazzup, Los Biz?

Posted: May 21, 2017 at 5:23 Quote
maxlombardy wrote:
moose-619 wrote:
mayo-22 wrote:

Nah man these are hideous. It's like someone tried to make a Honzo with bits from old shopping carts.

I gotta see how these handle - their hq is a short ride from my 'hood... Will report in 3-6 months (i'm an inveterate procrastinator) Redface

O+
Posted: May 21, 2017 at 8:17 Quote
Ti frame with 2.8 NN

photo

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.032218
Mobile Version of Website