The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 21:16 Quote
marin8ted wrote:

Kingdom always gets my attention.

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 21:59 Quote
for a good reason. they just look right and have great geo.

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 22:20 Quote
mayo-22 wrote:
That is ... such a stunning beautiful and fun looking bike!!

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 22:24 Quote
funkzander wrote:

Rare combo innit?

A lot of those geometron style bikes look Hella funky...the Vendetta gots great angles and looks sharp .. (i'm biased, so be it).

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 23:13 Quote
ledude wrote:
funkzander wrote:

Rare combo innit?

A lot of those geometron style bikes look Hella funky...the Vendetta gots great angles and looks sharp like my wallet .. (i'm biased, so be it).

FYP

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 23:23 Quote
The Chromag Primer was the bike of the day on Vital MTB, two days ago. Good for her.

Chromag Primer

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 23:51 Quote
Well deserved! Looks sweet as and that shot is killer!!

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 at 2:47 Quote
Dav82 wrote:
Well deserved! Looks sweet as and that shot is killer!!

Thanks! I had to climb 1500m for that photo. It was a fitting backyard shakedown ride. Smile

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 at 4:16 Quote
It was worth the sweat bro! You nailed it!!!

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 at 6:05 Quote
I am interested in taking the next step to a harcore AM HT. I'm considering a On One 45650b, Dee Dar, Kona Cinder Cone, and a Trek Roscoe 8. I ride mostly single track and occasional downhill slopestyle.

Which of those, ( or any other) would you guys recommend?

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 at 7:05 Quote
Primo123 wrote:
I am interested in taking the next step to a harcore AM HT. I'm considering a On One 45650b, Dee Dar, Kona Cinder Cone, and a Trek Roscoe 8. I ride mostly single track and occasional downhill slopestyle.

Which of those, ( or any other) would you guys recommend?

I have a DeeDar... I love it. budget friendly and very capable. handles DH fantastically and long adventures are comfortable as well... slope style isn't something I would know anything about but when my fat ass does get it in the air it feels very balanced.

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 at 9:59 Quote
mayo-22 wrote:
nobody gonna comment about HA? genesis always been a touch steeper than some. tarn is more adventure geo nice and long for climbing with a load of kit strapped to the bike. id expect 68 is slack enough for some especially for bikepacking where having a (a-hem!!) nimble front end counts for something.

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 at 10:33 Quote
a-d-e wrote:
nobody gonna comment about HA? genesis always been a touch steeper than some. tarn is more adventure geo nice and long for climbing with a load of kit strapped to the bike. id expect 68 is slack enough for some especially for bikepacking where having a (a-hem!!) nimble front end counts for something.

youre on top of it homie!

...i was thinking the same - the Tarn angles are definitely more XC-ish...

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.032400
Mobile Version of Website