The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Mar 12, 2018 at 11:28 Quote
mRengar wrote:
mayo-22 wrote:
Could You please post a link to shop to this beauty black/gold fork? 3

http://reallygoodbikes.co.uk/ might have a few more of these in stock...reach out to Adam directly to find out.

Posted: Mar 12, 2018 at 11:39 Quote
ali266 wrote:
Cotic BFe 2018

What a cool tree!

Posted: Mar 12, 2018 at 13:00 Quote
Yeap only 11 in the UK, Cane Creek call it the Conrad in tribute to the Kid Conrad in the states that found a piece of gold ore which started the gold rush

Posted: Mar 12, 2018 at 13:46 Quote
Ferrous wrote:

I like this a lot...but a lot more without rim decals

Posted: Mar 12, 2018 at 15:10 Quote
that x2 is near perfection

Posted: Mar 12, 2018 at 23:37 Quote
stefanroussev wrote:
RedOctober wrote:
bikeryder85 wrote:

Nice...really wish the pic was better tho, kinda hard to make out the details.

Here you are

Holy cow. Stunning looking bike. I tried looking more info on this bike but notin. Does anyone know more about it? Who is the frame builder? Drool Drool Drool

Beautiful frame!

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 at 0:02 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
That looks a lot of fun. The thing could fit three bottles on top of the downtube only Big Grin

I suppose there's some people here with custom frames. How have you made up your mind with headtube lengths and geometries in general? It is hard or even impossible to ride anything to try it out if you're considering something a bit more extreme.

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 at 4:11 Quote
I asked myself this; what are bikes that I've ridden lacking (with regards to geo)? I found that most of my bikes have been too tall (drop the bb, lower headtube), not playful enough (shorten cs) and had way too high standover (drop that toptube). Then you can look at the current trends and lengthen and slacken the bike and VOILA, you have something that will probably work. Also check geos of bikes that you think would work, or that you've tried and liked.

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 at 4:16 Quote
aribr wrote:
I asked myself this; what are bikes that I've ridden lacking (with regards to geo)? I found that most of my bikes have been too tall (drop the bb, lower headtube), not playful enough (shorten cs) and had way too high standover (drop that toptube). Then you can look at the current trends and lengthen and slacken the bike and VOILA, you have something that will probably work. Also check geos of bikes that you think would work, or that you've tried and liked.

You want a Cannondale superV.

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 at 6:35 Quote
AntN wrote:
aribr wrote:

You want a Cannondale superV.

Haha, or just my custom hardtail.

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 at 6:49 Quote
Heads up Chromags dumpin floor models again.

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 at 12:41 Quote
RedOctober wrote:

That paint job is sublime! Drool

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 at 13:36 Quote
RedOctober wrote:

That is beautiful...but the rear clearance on that is scary!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030652
Mobile Version of Website