The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 2:42 Quote
RedOctober wrote:

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 4:24 Quote
wrote:
FLATLlNE wrote:
Dav82 wrote:
FLATLlNE wrote:


Even though I've got a sneaky feeling the grey chromag has this vote sewn up, I'd like to nominate this beautiful homebrew beast! Wish there were better photos though but still a stand out for me this year.

I actually like the machine shop backdrop. And the lighting could work well to if everything was framed and set up properly, and the bike was stood off the background a little...pics taken when a moderately wide tele with large aperture for subject isolation.

This one has my vote for Best backdrop - is that a thing?

Nice bike too Smile

I agree with the photo stuff you said!
Some killer backdrops this year, going to be a tough vote........lol!!

Clearly the rest of us need to up out backdrop game.


Can I change my nomination to this? Those new pics moved it to 1st in my book.

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 6:53 Quote
The Stanton is cool, but it's gonna be a long time till I can accept those fenders. Being that you can't ride in the wet around here, maybe never.

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 6:59 Quote
JesseE———— can you please post the RSD from your profile with the graffiti background so I can nominate it? Or can Red post it? He seems to be knowledgeable in such situations

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 7:28 Quote
Almost fell in love with the Bearclaw frame. I was liking the spry seat and chain stay look. BUT......then I saw the frame mounts on the seat stays, totally ruined it for me. Strapping luggage to frame is not how I want to fantasize about that ride. Just the thought of knowing the owner may consider mounting sh$t back there is a deal breaker. I even got past the baloney cushion tires. Regardless, still a really nice frame (and cranks). I'm looking forward to seeing something else from Bearclaw.

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 7:40 Quote
Hands-for-Maps wrote:
JesseE———— can you please post the RSD from your profile with the graffiti background so I can nominate it? Or can Red post it? He seems to be knowledgeable in such situations

2018 RSD Middle Child

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 7:52 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
Repost, maybe

Thought about it a while, and this is my +1

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 8:02 Quote
mayo-22 wrote:
Hands-for-Maps wrote:
JesseE———— can you please post the RSD from your profile with the graffiti background so I can nominate it? Or can Red post it? He seems to be knowledgeable in such situations

2018 RSD Middle Child

Thanks Mayo!
+1 This is my nomination. The color. The dirt left behind from the the ride. The background which makes it all pop. I love it! What a machine.

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 8:45 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
RedOctober wrote:
Repost, maybe

Thought about it a while, and this is my +1

can i change my +1 from the PVD to this?

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 8:55 Quote
Heywood165 wrote:
Who needs scenery when you've got a dingy garage and dirty great machine in the background.......

Dirty great machine! That good sir is a Nardini MS175 if I’m not mistaken. A damn fine digi-lathe! Bike is stellar also.

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 13:18 Quote
Hands-for-Maps wrote:
mayo-22 wrote:
Hands-for-Maps wrote:
JesseE———— can you please post the RSD from your profile with the graffiti background so I can nominate it? Or can Red post it? He seems to be knowledgeable in such situations

2018 RSD Middle Child

Thanks Mayo!
+1 This is my nomination. The color. The dirt left behind from the the ride. The background which makes it all pop. I love it! What a machine.

Bam! Thanks folks!

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 13:33 Quote
amazing how much attention some bikes are getting - & I'm talking about bikes that were nominated or overlooked exactly 1 year ago...
happy they finally get some recognition.

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 13:49 Quote
JesseE wrote:
Hands-for-Maps wrote:
mayo-22 wrote:


2018 RSD Middle Child

Thanks Mayo!
+1 This is my nomination. The color. The dirt left behind from the the ride. The background which makes it all pop. I love it! What a machine.

Bam! Thanks folks!

Very nice rig. Your front wheel/tire looks bigger?


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.036641
Mobile Version of Website